or Connect

Posts by g transistor

also who had the dope blankets post? With reviews of pendleton and woolrich? And I think a mention of swiss army repros? I'm thinking of buying a wool blanket and need some recommendations. Was it you @dieworkwear
@VitaTimH Send me some dope essential oils and I will turn around and give you the best lathering moisturizing body soap you've ever had. And hair/beard oil. I'll even do a cologne with a used tire basenote and jasmine top note to fit the rich-homeless Junya look
A buddy of mine, his parents own the biggest Native American jewelry store in New Mexico. They pretty much work with every artisan in the state, many out of state, and they have lots of jewelers in house. The majority of their business goes to Japan. None of them care, and in fact, many of them are pretty enamored as to why a country across the world is so interested in their culture.It's not like Hiroki is putting out sacred head dresses out and selling them for $10,000...
I didn't realize that people still used classic and timeless in an unironic manner.Why does anyone think they would be wearing the same stuff 10 years from now?
I dig that you gave us a close up of the tevas + sock combo. Do you have any different angles? Macro shots? How does it look in sepia tone?
Not true! Berm is used a lot in farming/permaculture and even better MOUNTAIN BIKING
first one is ama zing. please get a big ass full brim straw hat, grow your beard and hair, and wear a mala around your neck. then sell me weed and coke and asian fusion tacos
For real?! What did you translate? I played through it quite a lot after 2.0 was released (mostly out of nostalgia for my FFXI days)Really the shittiness is the same for so many fields. Even with years of experience and "interning" for free (fuck that shit), it's competitive as shit and employers want to pay absolute garbage for overqualified people. And this is like, growing fucking plants. Hell, I was looking for a part-time gig for shits while some of my freelance stuff...
These are fucking dope and you did an awesome job modeling them. At first I was really put off by the price (SF conditioning still hasn't really gotten to the point where I drop $400 for pants) but after these photos I am legitimately considering.Definitely can be styled a lot of ways. I don't wear much black but these definitely seem versatile... can definitely see it in some great EG looks, mixed with maybe a wool jacket/puff vest, long shirt, visvim boots. People like...
I take a 10.5 in Nikes and am comfortable in my 10 Virgils. The Virgils have stretched so there is a bit of give in them these days, but in the beginning they were snug but not uncomfortable. If your podiatrist has given you advice on width, I'd say take the safe route. It depends on what socks you wear as well, as I often wear wool with mine, so keep that in mind. That said, it sounds like you should take a 9. The Virgil profile is relatively wide, and the leather will...