or Connect

Posts by g transistor

@thekunk07 why don't you ever post your EG fits
lol
Let me know if you end up want to sell that cycling jacket. We get like 3 months in Georgia.
^It's pretty fucking awful
Really only relatively recently has Grailed become a superior selling place. Especially when they started paying Paypal fees, lots of people got off their asses and posted a lot of stuff. Before then moving stuff on Grailed was still pretty slow and prone to the same exact shit that happens here: low balls, stopped communications, etc. It overall wasn't that great of a platform for quite a while, but I guess at this point they've got more momentum now and a much more...
why does this guy look so familiar does he post here
ToJ was ultimately less about MtM and more about Drew's presence as well as the fact that he was making great jackets at great prices. MtM was a shitshow and produced so many ill-fitting jackets and ugly combinations of shit. Granted, fit problems may be alleviated through actually visiting the tailor etc, but I think that there is already so much awesome stuff out there that if you aren't able to choose custom hardware or custom fabrics, there's really no point.I think...
Maybe it's like one of those cute shirts that have photos of one person and another person's name like whoa dude watch out, why does Morgan Freeman look like Samuel L. Jackson? But only botanists would understand this one. And then they'd ask you where you got your sweater and you're all like "it's vintage Raf Semen" and they're like "oh is that like Patagonia?" and you're all "no it's from antwerp! GOSH" and then the academic community blacklists you and you can only...
brad doesn't know what he's talking about
You are suffering from 09 too tight everything. It's pretty prevalent in most of the other fits you've posted too. Top looks good this go around though