or Connect

Posts by g transistor

They are cut differently. Size 3 is not a men's small.
I'm having trouble figuring out which part of my sentence happened
Wake me up when Gap starts making G a p REBUILD where they recycle vintage used GAP children's clothing into south american paramilitary inspired wear
damn where'd you get that blu^2 coat Synth? I've been wanting some but only Union seems to have it. Looking good both of yall
Oxalis acetosella (wood sorrel) is a plant you can eat. it's tangy and sour because it contains oxalic acid and tastes real good, especially if made into a tea. I remember picking a bunch and eating them when I was younger. If you eat a whole lot though you'll get sick
don't eat too much of it or you'll get a tummy ache
I like it but I'd only wear that for gardening. Look at all those pockets for tools and seeds! And that half apron! Otherwise it's pretty snoozy. Fabric looks nice though, but nothing worth goin crazy over.
These care-tags podcasts are cool, especially the rosenrot and spope ones. This is something SF should do, interact more with members and get some cool content out of it. There's so many cool people here that I would love to listen expand on certain stuff about, and it's like that shit that Synthese did where he wrote about all those fits (those were awesome). Get synthese to talk about how to be so godamn cool + hair tips + shiba inu stuff, talk to c4est about mushroom...
spope can you make podcasts for me where you're cold reading eva scripts so that I can go to sleep
I made that fox fur DR collar and it looks fuckin hella cool IRL. Sourced the fox pelt from a local tanner and when I told him I wanted to use it for a leather jacket collar he was like "Okay young man..." Super damn warm on yr neck too. I miss that jacket a lot