or Connect

Posts by g transistor

A little less than a month left to submit! Remember to send something in!
Anyone have any of the compressed wool stoles? Are they comfy and easy to work with? Thinking of picking up a couple
They pop up quite often on Rakuten/Y! JPN, but not many white ones
The Greg Lauren stuff looks cool. I think it would really take paying $$$$$ to look homeless to the next level. At least when all the Japanese patchwork stuff that looks trashy I can be like "Oh, you know, it's like Japanese concept and philosophy and stuff" and people just go "Oh wow that's really cool is that your heritage or something" Which reminds me, the other day I was watching a random episode of House-- the one about the guy who's a punk rocker and does drugs and...
Any Dayton long shirts released recently? I'd like to pick one up but kinda hard to find in Small. Would be super duper if I could find the pheasant print one from a couple season ago.
Bro u always #1 farmer in my heart
Code: Over my head, I see the bronze butterfly, Asleep on the black trunk,
 Blowing like a leaf in green shadow. Down the ravine behind the empty house, The cowbells follow one another Into the distances of the afternoon. To my right, In a field of sunlight between two pines, The droppings of last year’s horses
 Blaze up into golden stones. I lean back, as the evening darkens and comes on. A chicken hawk floats over, looking for home. I have wasted my life. ~William...
Voting is up! Go vote!
who cultivates the best style?
That was great. Wish I could redo mine, I have a much clearer idea of what I want and how I want it to fit. But alas, don't give people free-range to do shit like that, especially internet fashionistas. Recipe for a meltdown.