or Connect

Posts by lhuynh

All, Starting to move some Lobbs I've collected and haven't worn or just don't wear. A number of brand new in box. Size ranges UK 7E-10E. Hopefully they all find a nice home. Some photos below. http://www.styleforum.net/t/370519/huge-closet-cleaning-john-lobb-extravanga-size-uk-7e-10e
Folks, Cleaning out my closet and a few G&Gs that didn't make the exact "fit" cut for me. Let me know if interested. Love all three but realizing I really should be wearing 7F sizing. http://www.styleforum.net/t/370523/gaziano-girling-paul-smith-lidfort-uk-7-5-8-huge-closet-cleaning-part-ii
They had some and along with sunglasses were usually around full price.
Ah, sizes.On the cream, it has just been my experience that it imparts color into the shoe. So especially for lighter shoes but in black also, the lighter patches from museum and misty calf "catch up" in darkness, thus reducing the contrast I really love in museum/misty calf. Ultimately, it's a matter of taste. i know some who ended up hating the cloudiness of black museum and were happy to reduce the effects.
In my experience with museum and misty, using neutral helps maintain the antiquing/cloudiness best. If you use black cream and wax, you definitely lose some of the cloudiness.
I do have a Phillip II and others on sale if you're still looking for Lobbs. Not sure what your size is:http://www.styleforum.net/t/370519/huge-closet-cleaning-john-lobb-extravanga-size-uk-7e-10e
I’ve gone through a process of figuring out what really fits my foot and I’m unloading a ton of shoes that didn’t make the cut. Great prices on these and some are brand new in box. Shoe trees not included. Willing to consider trade for shoes in US 7.5 wide width (e.g, G&G 7F, EG 7F, or Lobb 6.5 EE) or EG Galway 7E. If you have something in shell, I'd be interested as well. Prada Split-toe Oxford 8.5 (marked size) fits like a US 9.5 These are brand new in box. Never been...
Great deals on some great shoes. Moving shoes that just didn’t quite work for me. These are great finds and excellent prices. All are brand new, unworn, except the G&G Windsor (monkstraps). All prices include shipping in CONUS. Will ship international for additional cost. Willing to consider trade for shoes in US 7.5 wide width (e.g, G&G 7F, EG 7F, or Lobb 6.5 EE) or EG Galway 7E. If you have something in shell, I'd be interested as well. Lidfort Oxford 8 (marked size)...
UPDATE: Just added Edward Green Keeble with shoe trees! I’ve gone through a process of figuring out what really fits my foot and I’m unloading a ton of shoes that didn’t make the cut. They are all firsts. No R or S stamp. Many of these shoes are brand new in box. Never been worn. My loss is your gain! Shoes only come with trees when indicated. Willing to consider trade for shoes in US 7.5 wide width (Lobb 6.5 EE) or EG Galway 7E. If you have something in shell, I'd be...
If you're going to get prestige, then it's hard to beat Phillip II. Lots of options in the Bay Area. You can see a number of styles at Barneys, Neiman Marcus, and Wilkes. All in Union Square in SF.