or Connect

Posts by C.lo562

That nurse girl is cute, I would have done the same thing Rob did.
I highly doubt Cain and Cormier will ever fight each other but money talks so you never know. Cormier has to go over to the UFC, there's nobody left in the Strikeforce heavyweight division.
Selling a pair of Clae Strayhorn chukka style sneakers in sage suede. Size 10.5. Shoes are completely brand new in the box, never worn. $75 shipped anywhere in the US or $60 local meet up. I'm located in Los Alamitos, CA 90720. Will accept paypal or money order. Serious buyers only.
Spring Court G2 Lo-cut navy canvas shoes. Size 10 (44 EUR). Shoes are completely brand new in the box. $55 shipped anywhere in the US. Will accept paypal or money orders. Also willing to meet up locally, I'm located in Los Alamitos, CA 90720. Serious buyers only please.
Korean Zombie was impressive and he continues to improve but I don't think he can beat Jose Aldo. I don't see anyone in the 145 division beating Aldo anytime soon for that matter.
No one is picking the Clips to beat the Spurs but I think it will be a competitive series. I don't see a sweep happening, Clips match up well with the Spurs.
Saw this on slickdeals and was about to post it here also.
The Pacers will give the Heat some problems, plus it looks like Bosh will miss some games.
Nike Free Runs are a good pair of running shoes.
Looking for a new show to watch, how is this show? I'm usually a fan of HBO shows so I might give this one a chance.