or Connect

Posts by till507

Quote: Originally Posted by onion You really thought this needed it's own thread? Really? you know the quick solution would be to not waste your time replying to a thread that you're not interested in. I guess with 2000+ posts in two years I'm telling the wrong person.
So - I bought a Band of Outsider's tie as a Christmas present to myself on ebay. It's my fifth. The seller is reputable, the tie is the right length and the right width for a Band of Outsider's tie...the only differences are: there's no "made in the USA" label on the smaller end of the tie, and the BoO label is WAY different and looks really cheap. So I turn this over to you, Styleforum: is this a fake? If not, what's the deal?
The shirts are gone. It's just the Baracuta jacket now. Tons of interest but no takers as of yet. I can't think of a better jacket to own for Fall and the price is incredible. Time to move on it
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Pls post measurements on the Baracuta as it looks very tapered and very short in the picture Long awaited measurements on the Baracuta: The chest goes from 19" pit to pit to 16" across just above the elasticated part at the bottom so it is fitted. The length is 26", which falls exactly at my waist and I'm about 6'. This coat would be great if you were a 38 and wanted to wear something more cut or a 36 and...
Quote: Originally Posted by tigerFormula that harrington is calling my name. answer the call. Those coats are flawless.
The Achilles are SOLD. Lots of interest on the BoO and Gitman but no takers.
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Pls post measurements on the Baracuta as it looks very tapered and very short in the picture not a problem - check back around 6 or so for measurements. Part of the intense tapering is the slight angle that the pic was taken at but it does fit a bit more snug.
damn...I guess you guys have heard of Common Projects before. Payment is pending on the Achilles. Lots of interest. Best move on the rest of it
I've been buying from this forum for the last few months, so I thought it was time to give back. If you have any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to PM me. First up: The much sought-after Gitman/h(y)r collective soft-red oxford in a medium. SOLD Band of Outsiders burgundy and white striped oxford (M): SOLD Baracuta slimfit "vintage fit" g9, (38), tan Another item I'm not to keen to part with but I need a darker color. This is the iconic tan...
I nearly dropped my laptop when I saw this. If only this shirt was a medium, I'd have copped it in an instant.