or Connect

Posts by till507

Up for sale is a never-been-worn Ovadia and Sons Fair Isle sweater that I grabbed a few months ago that never really worked on me. The sweater is as incredible as everything else I've ever owned by Ovadia and Sons, I just can't pull off Fair Isle so it's just going to sit in my closet. Retail on this is $495 - it's a wool/cashmere blend (70/30) in indigo/ecru. I'd be happy with $150 shipped CONUS. Measurements are approximate, and are pretty consistent with a men's medium...
Up for sale is a never-been-worn Ovadia and Sons Fair Isle sweater that I grabbed a few months ago that never really worked on me. The sweater is as incredible as everything else I've ever owned by Ovadia and Sons, I just can't pull off Fair Isle so it's just going to sit in my closet. Retail on this is $495 - it's a wool/cashmere blend (70/30) in indigo/ecru. I'd be happy with $165 shipped CONUS. Measurements are approximate, and are pretty consistent with a men's medium...
I had the exact same thing happen to me with the black version of this jacket in a medium and was about to post a WTB today too. Good luck! If someone contacts you with the black one you know where to send em:)
Hey you're right. I just lifted the measurements from Context but there's no way it's 23". The fit for this shirt is consistent with every other Gitman shirt I have and those are 21" or thereabouts. (Check the fit pic, also from Context). Feel free to PM me with any other questions.
Up for sale is a great Band of Outsiders tie that I bought a year or two ago and just haven't worn enough. I hate to part with it, but I need the room and to be completely honest, I don't really need to wear ties all that much in my line of work (which hasn't stopped me from buying them, naturally). Like most BoO ties it's 2.5" at it's widest point and I'll let it go for $50 (retail is $120), CONUS preferably but if you're international maybe we can work something out....
Up for sale is the much sought-after nautical sweater that Ovadia released this past spring. It's the perfect weight for four-season wear and sold out fairly quickly. I never really wore it out of the house though so I think it's time to see if someone else is interested in it more than I am. The quality of this sweater is incredible. It's a medium-weight cotton and the anchor details on each of the buttons looks great. Retail was $220 or $250 I think, so I'll let it go...
Up for sale is an incredible blue plaid button-down from Gitman Vintage, size medium. This was for their Fall collection a year or two ago and it hasn't really gotten enough wear for me to justify keeping it, no matter how beautiful the shirt is. For as classic as it is, it's just not a great color on me. You should know the construction on these: the fit is incredible, the length is perfect and these things sold out insanely fast (so fast that I had to create my first WTB...
Up for sale is a beautiful gray Band of Outsiders buttondown shirt, size large. I'm being told I have too many gray shirts so I thought I'd part with one of the nicer ones that I haven't been wearing enough. You know the quality on these - mother-of-pearl buttons, incredible construction and about as versatile a piece as you can own. Retail is $220 or thereabouts, I'll let this go for $100 shipped CONUS. Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.5" Pit to Pit:...
Up for sale is a pair of New Standards that I had to retire way ahead of schedule. I bike too much so the thigh width just didn't work for me, but I've done all the grunt work of breaking them in to the point where they're just about to take on some character. They've been dry cleaned once, washed once and if they're anything like my Rescues (and they are) they still have many, many years left. These will just sit on my shelf if they don't sell, so they're priced to move...
The title says it all. It's an incredible versatile tie with subtle white and black diagonal lines running through it. 2 1/2" at it's widest point, Band of Outsiders quality. If I didn't have a few other BoO ties in the rotation this would be worn regularly. Thanks for looking!