or Connect

Posts by costadelmar16

are they on sale at dillards right now?
measurements por favor?
I own 2 Daniel Cremieux suits that are made by Hart Schaf, they were purchased like a year and a half ago. I haven't seen this other line, I might make a stop on my way home later.
I don't know but I just need a few and they might be. Most of the premium outlet chains are having major sales, I was just at one yesterday.
Is anyone going to woodbury commons this weekend and willing to do a proxy for me? I'm really hoping to get my hands on a couple RLBL's. Please PM me or post here. Thanks
Looking to purchase a nwt RLBl suit in navy solid or pinstripes. Interested in either regular or long. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by MF12 I've just received a pair of NC's...they're pretty f**king tight on me, as I've come to understand they're supposed to be. I can only do up the first button...are they too small, or will they stretch out? I sized 2 down (28 from my regular 30). I'm just wondering if I should return them for a 29? Thanks. I just recieved my pair of NS and can only button the first button as well. I'm not sure if I should...
Quote: Originally Posted by v.freeman I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I don't think the first issue of Iron Man was entitled Iron Man #1 so you might want to make sure if those issues are indeed the "correct" issues. First issues of these comics aren't usually self-titled, but something like "Amazing Fantasy" or "Action Comics". This is the first iron man comic book from 1968...
Anyone know a good comic book forum much like SF? My Dad just discovered he has Iron Man #1, 2, 4, and 6. And he wants to try and read up on how to go about selling them. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles My best recommendation is Craigslist. You can find something great for that price. Yeah I don't mind using Craigslist, but I don't trust a lot of the people on there. So I thought before I send some complete stranger a check for $1k+ I'd check on here and see if anyone had anything.