or Connect

Posts by costadelmar16

I own 2 Daniel Cremieux suits that are made by Hart Schaf, they were purchased like a year and a half ago. I haven't seen this other line, I might make a stop on my way home later.
I don't know but I just need a few and they might be. Most of the premium outlet chains are having major sales, I was just at one yesterday.
Is anyone going to woodbury commons this weekend and willing to do a proxy for me? I'm really hoping to get my hands on a couple RLBL's. Please PM me or post here. Thanks
Looking to purchase a nwt RLBl suit in navy solid or pinstripes. Interested in either regular or long. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by MF12 I've just received a pair of NC's...they're pretty f**king tight on me, as I've come to understand they're supposed to be. I can only do up the first button...are they too small, or will they stretch out? I sized 2 down (28 from my regular 30). I'm just wondering if I should return them for a 29? Thanks. I just recieved my pair of NS and can only button the first button as well. I'm not sure if I should...
Quote: Originally Posted by v.freeman I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I don't think the first issue of Iron Man was entitled Iron Man #1 so you might want to make sure if those issues are indeed the "correct" issues. First issues of these comics aren't usually self-titled, but something like "Amazing Fantasy" or "Action Comics". This is the first iron man comic book from 1968...
Anyone know a good comic book forum much like SF? My Dad just discovered he has Iron Man #1, 2, 4, and 6. And he wants to try and read up on how to go about selling them. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles My best recommendation is Craigslist. You can find something great for that price. Yeah I don't mind using Craigslist, but I don't trust a lot of the people on there. So I thought before I send some complete stranger a check for $1k+ I'd check on here and see if anyone had anything.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles budget? sub 2k unless there is 2 bedrooms in which there's another kid interning in the city that would like to live there.
Is anyone in Nyc looking to sublet their apartment out this summer? I'm trying to find a room from mid-june till anytime in August. Please let me know if your in need. Thanks