or Connect

Posts by costadelmar16

saw this brand of suit at century 21 for $400, do you think its worth a buy?
You go to woodbury commons and recognize specific items that are consistently sold on b&s/ebay and remember the sellers names.
Taking Mabitex requests, I live right next door to the post office and within easy distance to the mabitex sources. Cottons would be $60-70 and Wool would be $100-110. For some reason a lot of the wools I have found are significantly more expensive than most people have said in the past. You bigger guys are in serious luck if your interested right now. Just to follow up on the Daniel Cremieux SC's, they were all gone by the next day when i went back. I hope they wont...
are they on sale at dillards right now?
measurements por favor?
I own 2 Daniel Cremieux suits that are made by Hart Schaf, they were purchased like a year and a half ago. I haven't seen this other line, I might make a stop on my way home later.
I don't know but I just need a few and they might be. Most of the premium outlet chains are having major sales, I was just at one yesterday.
Is anyone going to woodbury commons this weekend and willing to do a proxy for me? I'm really hoping to get my hands on a couple RLBL's. Please PM me or post here. Thanks
Looking to purchase a nwt RLBl suit in navy solid or pinstripes. Interested in either regular or long. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by MF12 I've just received a pair of NC's...they're pretty f**king tight on me, as I've come to understand they're supposed to be. I can only do up the first button...are they too small, or will they stretch out? I sized 2 down (28 from my regular 30). I'm just wondering if I should return them for a 29? Thanks. I just recieved my pair of NS and can only button the first button as well. I'm not sure if I should...