or Connect

Posts by costadelmar16

PM sent about #12
Looking for a thom Browne button down in a size 3. Open to all offers
Has anyone had a problem with Mabitex buttons falling off? I have a few pairs of mabitex pants, assorted wool and cotton. Every pair I own has had multiple buttons fall off after just a few wears. I'm not hard on my clothes at all, I take very good care of them. You would think for something that is supposed to be such a high quality, their buttons would be sewn on better.
Please Message Me Back
Wait so are these not Thom Browne inspired suits? Or not the same quality as the ones presently in the store?
Quote: Originally Posted by KeatonCollar RL online is having a sale. Additional 25% off reduced prices. http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/in...943767&view=99 This has been going on for over a week?
PM'ed about suit
Can I get the measurements on the Barker Blacks?
Hey I'm looking to buy some barker black loafers with the metal bit on the outside. I'm a US size 10 normally. So anything measuring 12'' by 4'' should be good. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain Winky I don't love penny loafers, so I went with the Garran at $50 less. From a previous discussion, I think the RLPL Italian shoes are pretty nice, but still not up to EG standards. C&J is about as reliable as they come, though. I can't imagine you'd go wrong dropping $300 if you like the loafers a lot. I'm sure I've bought less good quality shoes for similar money. You could also just order both and see how...