or Connect

Posts by costadelmar16

Quote: Originally Posted by KeatonCollar RL online is having a sale. Additional 25% off reduced prices. http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/in...943767&view=99 This has been going on for over a week?
PM'ed about suit
Can I get the measurements on the Barker Blacks?
Hey I'm looking to buy some barker black loafers with the metal bit on the outside. I'm a US size 10 normally. So anything measuring 12'' by 4'' should be good. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain Winky I don't love penny loafers, so I went with the Garran at $50 less. From a previous discussion, I think the RLPL Italian shoes are pretty nice, but still not up to EG standards. C&J is about as reliable as they come, though. I can't imagine you'd go wrong dropping $300 if you like the loafers a lot. I'm sure I've bought less good quality shoes for similar money. You could also just order both and see how...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker The only RLPL shoe made by G&G is the Narvell. Ill guess Sessetti on the Garrith? worth $300?
Yeah I'm more concerned with the garrith loafer though, does anyone have an opinion?
Thats fine, I need a black shoe, and if they are made by EG or G&G, $300 is a steal.
Hey can someone please tell me who makes the RLPL Garith shoe on gvh it says made in England on the description but then it says made in italy on the bottom of the shoe. Also would like and I.D. on the Garren and Garran boots if possible. Thanks
I bought a paul smith traveler suit yesterday at the williamsburg clearance store for $500. It's light grey with a nice pinstripe. The jack fits ok but will need to be taken in a bit, I might even have it shortened. The pants though are very baggy and will need to be tapered. Was wondering if everyone though this was a good deal. Thanks