or Connect

Posts by costadelmar16

What would everyone say is the sleekest single monk under $350 right now. That price mark is where the C&J Monkton sits but I'm not suere that I want to spend that much so looking for an alternative. From pics to the AE Boston looks pretty good but I haven't seen it in person yet.
Any good sales today? I have the day off...
Looking for a burberry raincoat size 38 or 40. Pref a knee length one. Any color is fine. Thanks
2 questions: Is it bad that I really want those Gucci Loafers now? I am usually against ferragammos and the like as most of my co-workers waste their money on them. But those Guccis look really good. Also are you guys going to shy away from C&J now that the whole world is going to know about them from that movie?
Did anyone notice the belt Shia was wearing with his jeans in a few scenes. It was really cool and ideas of the brand?
There were futher reductions today. It ranged though. Pants were 75% off which is a good deal. There were a ton of incotex scattered around the store mostly in size 36 and larger but I'm sure if you looked harder you could find smaller sizes.
Looking to purchase some blue suede chukkas in a size 10 or 10.5us. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman I have a pair of Alden Cordovan Chukka boots that have been Topied which I wear in the snow. Those would probably be a little out of my price range
What would one suggest if you wear a suit to work everyday in NYC. I'd like to get a pair of boots for winter but they obviously have to go with my suit.
Still looking!!