or Connect

Posts by costadelmar16

Bump... Anyone?
Has anyone seen a brown 1 inch suede belt strap to be used with a belt buckle sold anywhere online or in stores. I have been searching for weeks and haven't been able to find one. Thanks
Is the link working for you yet?
Bump for drop from $300 to $280
I bought these C&Js from pediwear last year and wore them about 10 or 12 times. The 348 last just doesn't work for my feet. So as great as they look, its not worth the pain. The shoes are in very good condition, they were only worn to work and back. This comes with the original box and shoe bags as well. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like a different picture. $300--->$280
Hey everyone, I'm looking for some suggestions on a pair of brown suede penny loafers much like Sid Mashburns (link below) but trying to pay much less than $450 for them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I have a pair of Allen Edmonds Boston monks in a 10D. They're in great condition, I've only worn them a few times. They just don't fit my feet correctly. They're good looking shoes though. Looking for SOLD shipped
Looking for size 10-10.5 US black or brown bottega or gucci loafers. Actually looking for this specific gucci model in the link below: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...550cat10580739
I have a pair of brown Barker Black Wolfe loafers in a size UK 9. They're used, but still in great condition. I bought them from a fellow SF member over the summer but they were a half size too small for me so I only wore them twice. They fit like a US 9.5. Just asking for what I paid for them. Thank Sold
anyone?