or Connect

Posts by ssnyc

Quote: Originally Posted by *Tee* I didn't bought this, my miffy and slightly oversensitive friend. It was a gift from Dressspace/Vulpinari ( they own Nicolas & Mark ) about 1 year ago, isn't really my style ( a blond German obviously isn't exactly a 'goth ninja' par excellence ) and is hence up on sale. I have to admit that I'd choose the N&M shirt over those CPs if I was forced to draw a decision though. Maybe you should refrain from posting in this...
Quote: Originally Posted by *Tee* Different opinions are never "wrong", but I'll be a good sport and play along... Wrong ! Those are one of the worst sneakers CP has ever made ( especially in highly contrasting colors such as white/black ). Truth be told, I even thought they belong to some brand new "CP Junior" collection or something, until I realized that they're actually available in adult sizes... (0) Thank you for your thoughts and...
Quote: Originally Posted by *Tee* ^ Duck's bill CPs ftl I'll wear my duck bills and you can rock your extra short sleeved shirts and metal studded side zip boots. It's alllllllllllll good.
Needed some summer shoes...
Drop to $130 shipped
Quote: Originally Posted by snake Is that Justin Bieber on the left?
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy I think that you need the sarcasm meter on this one, Drew. IN other news, just got my... 12th pair of CPs. So, I am up to 15 pairs on rotation now. 12 CPs and 3 MMMs (1 hightop chuck-alikes, 2 German Army Trainer variations). I really wear about 5 pairs of the CPs, so... really, only a 8 pair rotation. It's remarkable when your wardrobe is theme and variation how you notice little variations in texture, color,...
Most I've spent on: Shoes = $450 Jeans = $200 spending any more would be a false representation of my lifestyle
Nom De Guerre usually has discounts in the basement but now everything is 40% off. Big selection of Ervell, BoO, WWM, and (some) Common Projects. I'm sure the discounts will get larger as the weeks pass until everything is sold. They had these CP's in white/blue, white/black and the black/gum sole 'sambas'.
Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 Local unveiling Is this the Central Jersey dealer? My friend went too, from the crowd it looks like a different time.