or Connect

Posts by ssnyc

Quote: Originally Posted by riraito As much as I hate newbie threads, I love reading about boots for fall. Please excuse the "newbie" thread as my brethren with 104 posts calls it , but thanks for the suggestions and direction to related threads. I think I'm gonna go more streetstyle instead of office appropriate, since I do more pavement pounding than desk sitting nowadays (and I could always do a quick change at the office if needed). ...
As I type, it's a brisk 65 degrees in NYC. I'm trying to get a jump on the cold weather by shopping for boots now. I've been stomping around in my Common Projects mid-top Military Trainers during the messy winter months. I think its now time to upgrade. My only requirements are: Somewhat durable and somewhat good looking. I've been looking at: Red Wing 875 which satisfy the former but maybe not the latter? A.P.C. Leather sole work boots look nice but...
PM me. I can usually get my fill of these brands from their sample sales but I'm always interested to hear what you have if you're selling. Thanks, SS
I have a new pair of black perforated lows in 44 that aren't for sale. However I do have a new pair of white bball lows size 44 for $190.
I went yesterday for poodlerock. Still lots o good stuff left. Lots of Polos, shackets, swimming shorts, shorts, some plaid shirts (limited sizes just xl, s if memory serves). Let me know if anyone else needs anything, I'll priority ship out either same day or next morning.
drexl: Awesome seller! Shipped the Dior Jeans super fast from Canada to NYC. IB240996: Love the IWC watch. Local transaction with great communication/flexibility to meet! Great guy too! poodlerock: I proxied for him today from Freemans Sporting Goods. He's great, we spoke real-time while I dug through the sale bins haha. He paid instantly, I'll be shipping his wears out tomorrow morning! All highly recommended!
Freemans is a short walk away from me. I can proxy. Let me know what you what, pics or links would help. Not to take this thread off course but what are reasonable proxy fees? I don't want to gouge anyone but I'd like some kickback for my time. The post offices in Manhattan are a pain.
PM ME I can be a proxy from New York to the rest of the world. I am steps away from some of the best shops in NYC. Odin Groupe - Seize sur Vingt, Troglodyte Homunculus Steven Alan A.P.C Uniqlo Earnest Sewn Moscot Oliver Peoples Oak Supreme DQM- Dave's Quality Meats Nom De Guerre Top Shop/Top Man Jeffery Rogan Acne Band of Outsiders Opening Ceremony Freeman's Sporting Club Paul Smith Muji ummmmmmmmmmmm.....whatever else you think...
For most people bootcut jeans were/are a flavor of the month trend, not functional, simply sweeping the dirty floors with that extra bit of fabric. Gilding the lily with obnoxious features like extreme washes, cuts and bedazzled accents will always come and go. Alas, the trends are a changin' and bootcut isn't it. So hurry everyone sell the True Religions and Zathans, go have the tailor taper those Earnest Sewn Hutches, then go online and all buy the same 5 brands in...