or Connect

Posts by ssnyc

All Super Record
Gypsy Donut run 2010 Cinelli Estrada at 14.2lbs.
Thanks! They're Ksyrium SLR wheels. All super record components. Weight? I dunno...16lbs or so.
Took this one out for a spin today. 60 miles with a few stops for photos .
Purchased in Feb 2011. These are lightly worn with fading starting to show on the back right pocket and crotch area. The denim is still stiff and shiny. I've lost 15lbs since purchase so they're just too big. Retail $175 + tax = $190 Waist: 17.5 flat Inseam: 36
Up for sale are a lightly worn pair of APC New Standards purchased in Feb 2011. I've lost 15lbs since I bought them so they're too big now. They are still stiff and shiny. They've just begun to fade on the back pocket and crotch area. Waist 17.5 flat Inseam 36
Shawl Collar Down Vest in Black NYCO Ripstop Great condition -700 Fill White Goose Down -Made in Canada Shoulder to Shoulder - 17in Pit to Pit - 22in Length - Front 28in Back 29in
Black MMM Margiela GAT Trainers mid size 44 Cleaning out the closet to make room for winter boots. These have spent more time in my closet boxed and treed than on my feet. I've had them almost a year and have worn them once a month at most. Great condition with minimal wear on the soles. I believe the retail was $450
price drop. I need closet space.
Any Interest? Really they're far from being a total loss. No damage to sole stitching or holes in the soles. Other than normal wear the heals have some damage. The 5 hole slip ons had a leather footbed that left a black mark. Trying to be as transparent as possible, please message me with further questions. Size 44 Each pair $70 shipped or $130 for both.   *SLIP ONS SOLD*   MID Trainers are still available