or Connect

Posts by TRINI

100% sure this was a tongue-in-cheek suggestion.
Like college sweatshirts and bespoke flannel pants.
Abraham Moon.I've had Johnson Leathers in SF make me a custom motorcycle leather jacket based off of a vintage eBay find that I sent them.They made me a cloth fitting jacket to ensure proper fit (at extra cost) and that seemed to work well.Not sure why anyone would want a leather blazer though.....
Was it in here (I'm too lazy to look) that someone said 'streetfighter project' in listings is just code for 'bike has been crashed'?
Those models look ecstatic.
Re: the Striples, if I'm looking at used ones (just looking....for now), is there even a bad year for them or a certain model to avoid? Or are they all just universally good?
626 or 656? (I know what you mean)
And oh - whatever you do end up buying, make sure you have a good dealer/service network around.
A dual-sport isn't necessarily a bad bike for putting around the city but not the greatest for the highway.I can make a list for you and others can add to it.Dual-Sport: Yamaha TW200Standard:Cleveland Cyclewerks AceRoyal Enfield BulletSuzuki TU250XSportbike:Honda CBR250Kawasaki Ninja 300KTM RC390
It really depends on the type of bike.A 250cc sportbike is not the same as a 250cc cruiser (if that even exists).But generally, yes - you want to start off on a lower power bike.