or Connect

Posts by TRINI

In a laminate-thick plastic ziplock bag in the battery box.
My buddy got a similar one to that this past summer. I think the newer Belstaffs are 8oz cotton which feel much less substantial to the one I've got. Mine didn't come with D30 armor either so I upgraded to the Forcefield.You do get double use out of them though because you can rock 'em outside of riding season.
With Forcefield armor
I'd likely need to have it shortened and I'm not in the US so I can't try on and return easily.
I toyed briefly with getting an Aerostich but didn't feel comfortable ordering something like that online.
I've heard of beginners going through this exact thought process but I've never seen it happen play-by-play like this before.
He was talking about models within the HD universe.
Which model is that Gnatty?I think Vanson recently started making some of the cafe racer models with armor.
If I can learn from my friend's recent venture with the Moto Guzzi V7, here's what I'm looking for when considering a new bike (especially an 'exotic') in no particular order: Stable dealer network Availability of aftermarket parts/accessories Large user base, preferably with an internet forum Relatively easy to wrench on Reasonable service intervals My buddy picked up the V7 from the dealer in late April? Early May? He's had to have it towed back twice because it...