or Connect

Posts by TRINI

I see your point on that.
Look at these sexy beasts tho:
She was on the run from the law. No time for gear.Single headlight > round robot eye doubles > bug eye doubles.
Also something I've been accused of being. WHY THEY WANT TO LABEL ME SO? Unrelated, I'm going to pick up this LED headlight for my Bonnie: http://motodemic.com/shop/led-headlight-for-triumph-bonneville-thruxton/ They also have a single headlight conversion kit for the Street Triple....hint hint nudge nudge.
I'm too pretty and dress way too well to be an actual hipster.I do have a full beard though.
My boss called me a hipster the other day and made me feel some type of way.
I've been squiding it more and more lately around town...Bell 500, denim jacket (with pins) and Red Wings. Gloves always. If you ironically dress like a hipster, does the irony cancel out?
My Bonnie is lowered by an inch both in front and back. No issues but then again, I'm short and light so....
Unrelated question - how would someone move from industry into academia without any prior teaching experience? Is that even possible?
Talk to me about Vermont riding. I need to start making some road trips down to the States.