or Connect

Posts by TRINI

I think the problem (issue?) is that there aren't enough options for those new riders who don't want a sportbike or low-end cruiser as their first bike. My buddy just went through the same decision process and ended up with the Guzzi. I warned that he'll likely end up dropping it, etc but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you like the cafe-racer aesthetic, a used V7 Classic wouldn't be a terrible starting point. They're usually cheaper than the Triumphs and weigh less.
Any of you guys have experience with city bicycles? I'm swapping out the scooter next spring for a bicycle for my everyday commute (
If I had to get a second bike strictly for city riding, I'd consider a cheap dual-sport like the Yamaha TW250.
Lol. Not sure if I mentioned it but I picked up a pair of the StylMartin Indian boots prior to my road trip.I love them. Super comfortable, waterproof and protection in the heel, toe and ankle.Also, my boy picked up the V7 Classic so I've got a riding buddy next year.
No purple herringbone?I KID, I KID.I was, at one point, considering getting a hold of a length of NMWA's Minnis houndstooth re-run but felt like it read a bit too close to the Minnis grey flannel I already have.I do hear you re: diversity of colours but I wear my suits primarily to work so the more casual fabrics only get worn once a week on a Friday.I also like selecting fabrics that could be used (if desired) separately as sportcoats or odd trousers.
On the left are the winter flannels/tweeds, etc. On the right are the summer frescos/linen with a tan cotton solaro to be added in the spring. What should I be considering next? Go.
Link?
Yup on both counts. My local MBT made it up for me.
Abraham Moon shetland tweed: Thanks jrd617