or Connect

Posts by TRINI

I haven't ridden one as yet but i did like how light the V7 was.My buddy would like a Bonneville but used ones are pretty pricey here in TO. He's getting a pretty good deal on the V7 so I'm telling him to pull the trigger.
Went shopping with my buddy this past weekend for his first bike. Managed to sit on a bunch of bikes (Yamaha FZ-07, FZ-09, Striple R, MV Agusta Brutale, CBR600). The Brutale fit me so nice. When I sat on the CBR600, my back hurt instantly. No clue how the sport bike dudes ride those on the daily. My buddy's probably gonna buy a used Moto Guzzi V7.
Triumph Bonneville
Winterized the bikes and pulled the batteries today. Until next year.... Who's got upgrade plans over the winter?
Now $350
Now $350
Fam, What is the motorcycle parking situation in your city? In Toronto, motorcycle parking has traditionally been free where there's street parking spot (cars have to pay) but now they're introducing new parking payment systems and there's talk of forcing motorcycles to pay.
I don't get it.Wouldn't it be colder when you get out of work so then the grips become more useful?
My winter riding gloves are the Alpinestars Apex Drystar gloves. They do the trick but my fingers feel so restricted in them.....