or Connect

Posts by TRINI

Nah.It's just that y'all talking like he's tiny and his physique is something to scoff at.
I'm confused by all the hate for that bodybuilder guy because I'm pretty sure that other than TK and Charly, none of y'all are anywhere near his size/aesthetics.
Where'd you source the anniversary tweed from?
I got the cotton Cacciopoli. I have swatches of the smiths and the cacciopoli wool as well and I like the cotton the most because it's lighter than the wool and the red undertones are less prominent.Also, the cotton comes in a shade of tan that works with my complexion. The standard Solaro shade that the wool comes that just reads too red on me.I really like some of the other colours the C. cotton comes in as well. There's some nice blues and a brown.
I emailed them and asked for swatches.
I do recall back in the Rubinacci thread your coat looking somewhat different when compared to Foo, Whnay's and Matts.
Did they fix it for you?
You're telling him to fuck all these things as if he's been given this great opportunity at a start up where he could potentially make mad $$$$.Reality: He's gonna be working at a bar for the summer and then unemployed thereafter.
Are you a graduate or a student? Is your current job a stepping stone to your future job?
+1.The way I see it, the first jacket should be close to 90% with tweaks to subsequent jackets getting you closer to that coveted 100%.If the first jacket is 75%, there's no reason to believe it's only going to get better.