or Connect

Posts by TRINI

Thanks for the heads up.Based on this, it seems to be the widest.http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/pages/carmina-last-comparison
Apologies if this has been answered before but I couldn't find it via search. Which Carmina model is closest in fit to the Vass F-last, especially in terms of width through the forefoot and toe box? Would it be Robert or Forest? I have jumper boots in the Oscar last but are unable to fit my orthotics in them (I can in my Vass F-last).
I just took my battery off the tender and popped it back in my bike last night. Started it up and GODDAMN I MISSED THAT SOUND.
Yeah - I'm the same. Not a fan of the boxer alignment at all.I've yet to ride it on the road but from what I hear, you do 'feel' the difference in engine alignment.
I've had OBs and they didn't hold up as well as I'd expect from a pair of $200+ swim trunks. I eventually ended up buying some similarly-styled shorts for cheap from American Apparel. I also grabbed 2 pairs of the David Beckham-line swim trunks from H&M which are a bit shorter.
Buddy just got his Moto Guzzi V7 Classic delivered to my place on Saturday (I'm storing it in my parking spot for now). Took it for a quick spin around the garage....not bad.
In line with the whole finished-item-looking-different-from-the-swatch issue, let's post some of our bespoke regrets. These are items that you regret having made up because of the fabric choice (not because of fit issues). I'll go first. This was perhaps my third commission? The fabric has a great hand but in retrospect, I should've gone for a more distinctive pattern for my one FU sportcoat. I also doubled down and bought the matching Panta pants (albeit for...
^^^^^^ No doubt. It's also a reason I love this thread - where else do I get to see the lifecycle of a suit from the swatch to the cloth purchase to the finished product?
I thought a SF sucks thread already existed.
I'd like to. The current Fox offering is in their lighter weight flannel (10oz) which doesn't appear to hold up as well.