or Connect

Posts by TRINI

Talk to me about Vermont riding. I need to start making some road trips down to the States.
Start emailing the companies directly. They should be able to point you to the demo days.
It's not about whether or not the previous owner took good care of it or not. It's about proper fit for your head size and shape.Your call tho. It's your head.
Re: your helmet, did you say that you got it from the bike's owner? If so, toss it. Go get yourself fitted properly for a new helmet. Doesn't have to be pricey. Icon makes really good ones for decent prices.
What shoe size are you?
Speaking of fly offs: http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2015/08/3uiA9nFu4bC1_mobile.mp4
Btw, if you're in MA, you should be within driving distance of Vanson (951 Broadway, Fall River, MA 02724) Definitely go check them out if you're looking for a riding jacket.
I copped a pair of the Stylmartin Indian boots and they may just be one of the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. Same disclaimer as above re: the compromise with the Rev'it boots. My buddy copped these TCX boots and likes them so far: