or Connect

Posts by TRINI

Real talk, how are you gonna handle IB without the meds or special allowances your school gives you?
H&M.American Apparel also have some that are a bit longer but not by much.
Which shirt is it?Also, I'm going to Hawaii in a week's time so I bought 2 pairs of these to air out the quads:
I have 2 boiled eggs plus 150 grams ground turkey that I make using taco seasoning (cayenne, chili, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper).I've gotten tired of it recently though so now it's 2 eggs plus 5oz of rotisserie chicken.
I have one from Vanda that's untipped but I treat it as a knit-tie equivalent.
This is perfect, thank you.I assume picolla is top left and fina top right?
Sorry if this has already been discussed but I couldn't find it via a search of the thread. Has anyone ordered both the fina and the picolla? Curious to see how they look side by side. Thanks.
The Sunday NYTimes had an op-ed (referencing Rippetoe of all ppl) that's relevant to this discussion. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/25/opinion/sunday/fitness-crazed.html?_r=0
What's 'the misc'?
I can't remember. Are you sure that your syllabus aligns with Level 1? It's a fuckload of material.Also, the exam is the beginning of June and I'm not sure what the cut off date is to sign up. If you miss that, you're stuck till December in which case, good bye educational gainz.