or Connect

Posts by TRINI

Price drop: $375 shipped.
Still available - $375 shipped in the US/Canada
I was so paranoid about running out of gas on my trip, I'd fill up at every major stop. I got to the point where I could eyeball the tank and get within $1.00 of how much gas I needed to top it up.I'd probably get one of those small stainless steel gas containers for future roadtrips.
I had that happen to me on my final licencing exit course actually. The combination of constant stop-starting and not getting out of second gear meant that i ended up with a lot less fuel than my trip odometer indicated and when we got on the highway, I started sputtering and losing power.Thankfully, all I needed to do was switch to reserve and get to a gas station but it would've sucked if it'd been something more serious.Not having a fuel gauge fucking sucks.
I don't get cramp but my throttle hand used to go numb. Once I changed my grips, the vibration was less prominent and my hand was fine.
I actually booked it through Eaglerider's hipster division called the Roadery.http://theroadery.com/self-guided-tour-the-pacific-coastWhile their website says they have guided tours, they haven't gotten enough numbers as yet to justify a tour guide and support van so all their tours are only available on a self-guided basis right now.They booked the hotels and provide a broad overview of the route and key stops. I used my iphone maps app a lot though just to make sure I...
Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that the weather was fucking amazing.Every. Single. Day.I didn't want to come back.
Nope. They got more Bonnevilles in so I got one of those. Ride was amazing. Great roads, not a ton of traffic (other than LA) and lots of wide open spaces.Lots of pics below so I'm spoilering them. [[SPOILER]] If you guys have any questions about the trip, let me know.
Hey dudes - just got back from my PCH trip. If you ever get the chance, make sure you do it. Big Sur is spectacular.
I'm hearing that they're coming to the US and Canada as 2015 models.