or Connect

Posts by TRINI

No purple herringbone?I KID, I KID.I was, at one point, considering getting a hold of a length of NMWA's Minnis houndstooth re-run but felt like it read a bit too close to the Minnis grey flannel I already have.I do hear you re: diversity of colours but I wear my suits primarily to work so the more casual fabrics only get worn once a week on a Friday.I also like selecting fabrics that could be used (if desired) separately as sportcoats or odd trousers.
On the left are the winter flannels/tweeds, etc. On the right are the summer frescos/linen with a tan cotton solaro to be added in the spring. What should I be considering next? Go.
Link?
Yup on both counts. My local MBT made it up for me.
Abraham Moon shetland tweed: Thanks jrd617
Thanks, glad to hear.Update: Just bought the body and 35mm f1.4 lens to take advantage of the Fuji discounts...$100 off each the body and the lens.
Friends, I've sold off my entire Nikon kit because it was all a bit too heavy for me for the type of photography I've been doing of late (mostly travel, some of it by motorcycle). I still have my X100 and am planning on picking up an XT-1 with the 35mm and 14mm lens to cover off the focal lengths I shot with in the past. Any one have any concerns re: the X-Trans sensor and RAW conversions in Lightroom? i know AY referenced it a bit in his X20 review but just wondering...
$325
$325
OOF.Dual-sports are so sweet.Oops: just noticed there's no mirrors or lights on there.