or Connect

Posts by vncrz

Quote: Originally Posted by AE7 What's next, this?
Forum member Ob5curity posts a lot of pics wearing SuitSupply on WAYWRN; can't say anything about the quality but the cut looks pretty decent for the price point.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lonneker Yes; no idea why you're doing that, but very nice! Thanks, well the whole point was to show how the collar looked when the shirt is worn Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm like this very much. how is DC? Thanks, rainy and humid and soon hot enough to bust out the summer suit
Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD What are the fabrics? The one on the left is 100% cotton, pinpoint cloth I would venture, since it has an oxford weave and is somewhat thick. On the right 75% Cotton, 23% Polymide, 2% Elastane, which might put some people off but being no fabric elitist I don't mind; it's extremely soft and breathable, good for summer. Quote: Originally Posted by Kaplan Hand stitched button holes on the black...
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba New tie, RLPL 'seven fold', rigged for a wedding but you guys consider it CBD so what the heck... Quote: Originally Posted by ndw I like the shirt collar a lot. Who's the shirt maker? I certainly doesn't seem like something from a RL store
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker I just got a checkered Kiton shirt with darts. Pattern matching was perfect. I just got a striped Barba shirt with darts. Pattern matching was perfect. That said, I once had a tailor put darts in a plaid shirt and the matching came out horribly wrong...
From the A Suitable Wardrobe Blog.
Quote: Originally Posted by inimitable ^ Nice. What's the difference between the 2 shirts? Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD The width of the blue stripe and the spread of the collar. The fabrics are also different, and the black label shirt on the right is slimmer.
A package from Shop the Finest arrived today
I decided to check out the SW&D WAYWRN for kicks and this was the most recently posted image: Talk about drape!