or Connect

Posts by vncrz

Anyone have specific dates for the summer sale, and an idea on what exactly goes on sale and for how much? I want to buy the Peal & Co perforated captoe, but am unsure as to whether get them on wednesday with the friends & family 25% off sale or wait until summer. Thanks
After some wear and a tedious Ethan desu inspired spit shine
Quote: Originally Posted by bluesdance does it have feet? = does it stand up on its own? pics from the bottom and sides would be great. it's sold, i couldn't edit the OP so hopefully the mods won't mind
I have a small timer's position but a big timer's office, so that is not an issue for me. However, I often get "caught" adjusting my pocket square or tie dimple in the bathroom
Pm sent on Kiton
This was recently posted on the CBD WAYWRN thread and together with duck-billed square toes it's hard to conceive of an uglier last shape for a real dress shoe:
Quote: Originally Posted by AE7 What's next, this?
Forum member Ob5curity posts a lot of pics wearing SuitSupply on WAYWRN; can't say anything about the quality but the cut looks pretty decent for the price point.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lonneker Yes; no idea why you're doing that, but very nice! Thanks, well the whole point was to show how the collar looked when the shirt is worn Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm like this very much. how is DC? Thanks, rainy and humid and soon hot enough to bust out the summer suit
Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD What are the fabrics? The one on the left is 100% cotton, pinpoint cloth I would venture, since it has an oxford weave and is somewhat thick. On the right 75% Cotton, 23% Polymide, 2% Elastane, which might put some people off but being no fabric elitist I don't mind; it's extremely soft and breathable, good for summer. Quote: Originally Posted by Kaplan Hand stitched button holes on the black...