or Connect

Posts by vncrz

FWIW, the only time I've been to the Philly store one of the saleswomen certainly came off as rude. The salesmen in the Conn Ave store in DC which I frequent have been very friendly and helpful though
Damn those are amazing! The lapels are stunning
Does anyone have any pics wearing a Jantzen shirt with either a: #29 collar (3"1/2x 2 New Italian High Dual Buttons Classic Spread) or a: #G-18 collar (3.3/4 X 2" Long Spread Collar with Dual Buttons) Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by commodorewheeler Thanks! Can you post it up when you get home, if you have a chance? 04FRIEND 25% off, May 5-9
Quote: Originally Posted by sf_esq As far as I know, Loake doesn't make Peal shoes. The "lightweight" Peals are made by Loake. At least I'm 99% sure for my loafers: http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...0&postcount=11 Quote: Originally Posted by Archivist C&J, 240 last. Have a pair, like them. Run a bit narrow, went up a half size on my foot. Good quality, channeled soles. From what I understand, they are somewhere...
Does anyone know who makes the Peal & Co perforated captoe, and can anyone attest to their quality? Having bought some Peal loafers which although nice could have been bought for less directly from Loake, I want to make sure before pulling the trigger.
Anyone have specific dates for the summer sale, and an idea on what exactly goes on sale and for how much? I want to buy the Peal & Co perforated captoe, but am unsure as to whether get them on wednesday with the friends & family 25% off sale or wait until summer. Thanks
After some wear and a tedious Ethan desu inspired spit shine
Quote: Originally Posted by bluesdance does it have feet? = does it stand up on its own? pics from the bottom and sides would be great. it's sold, i couldn't edit the OP so hopefully the mods won't mind
I have a small timer's position but a big timer's office, so that is not an issue for me. However, I often get "caught" adjusting my pocket square or tie dimple in the bathroom