or Connect

Posts by vncrz

Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Did you notice the stairs down to the cellar? His daughter must be down there.. ...who also happens to be his granddaughter?
Quote: Originally Posted by vncrz Price Drop ...and again
Price Drop
Quote: Originally Posted by maomao1980 go with a bow-tie, it will sure make you look like a super star. Investment banking is all about looking the part, as you probably already know the work can be done by monkeys. Ace Greenberg Blankfein
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Are you selling anything in my size in exchange for the advice? Right now I'm selling sz 31 Nudie Jeans. However, I will post some more sartorial wear in the upcoming days and will PM you to let you know, since a look at your profile revealed that we use similar sizes. Thanks for the tips!
Quote: Originally Posted by Prince of Paisley By wearing this at all times Or this?
sold
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Any Paypal account you already have, works. Nothing "special" is required.... and rather than worry about revoking payment if it does not arrive, just pay the extra for special services . And always have great communication, disclose everything, and ship promptly! Thanks! Regarding the revocation of payment, I meant this from a first-time sellers point of view: will buyers be assured that I am legit...
I'm posting this here in MC per a moderator's suggestion. I have a few items I'd like to sell and have never sold anything online. I have a PayPal account. When selling items on B&S, do buyers simply deposit money into the seller's account, and trust them to ship it, or can they revoke the payment if the item doesn't arrive? Would I have to set up a merchant account for the deal to be legally binding, as on eBay? I'm sure these are very basic questions, and I did...
From Jantzen Tailor