or Connect

Posts by vncrz

Warm weather steez Uniqlo shirt, PRL belt, Benetton trousers tailored into shorts, Bass Weejuns
Sold
All sold. Thanks to the buyers!
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaplan Someone will probably be along to tell you who is credited as Colbert's wardrobe supplier, in the meantime I'll just say that from the small pic it looks a little like this. Spot on http://www.brooksbrothers.com/aboutus/news.tem "THE COLBERT REPORT Brooks Brothers is the exclusive clothing provider for Stephen Colbert - host of The Colbert Report on Comedy Central. Stephen Colbert wears our clothing...
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Did you notice the stairs down to the cellar? His daughter must be down there.. ...who also happens to be his granddaughter?
Quote: Originally Posted by vncrz Price Drop ...and again
Price Drop
Quote: Originally Posted by maomao1980 go with a bow-tie, it will sure make you look like a super star. Investment banking is all about looking the part, as you probably already know the work can be done by monkeys. Ace Greenberg Blankfein
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Are you selling anything in my size in exchange for the advice? Right now I'm selling sz 31 Nudie Jeans. However, I will post some more sartorial wear in the upcoming days and will PM you to let you know, since a look at your profile revealed that we use similar sizes. Thanks for the tips!