or Connect

Posts by vncrz

Looks good to me, but they surely don't look like 4" to my eyes (at least from that pic). Based on the pic below, you're probably measuring the width as the red line, when most people take the yellow to be the correct one.
only J Crew navy knit left, price drop
Price drop to $100 + shipping
Today I wore this, it's almost impossible to tie anything but a four in hand with this thick of a wool tie
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 - three casual looks done well. thanks, and ditto for the other two Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI really really like the colors, patterns, textures and fit here (everything!) Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD very nice fabric, is it flannel?
Warm weather steez Uniqlo shirt, PRL belt, Benetton trousers tailored into shorts, Bass Weejuns
Sold
All sold. Thanks to the buyers!
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaplan Someone will probably be along to tell you who is credited as Colbert's wardrobe supplier, in the meantime I'll just say that from the small pic it looks a little like this. Spot on http://www.brooksbrothers.com/aboutus/news.tem "THE COLBERT REPORT Brooks Brothers is the exclusive clothing provider for Stephen Colbert - host of The Colbert Report on Comedy Central. Stephen Colbert wears our clothing...