or Connect

Posts by vncrz

Cross posted on WAYWRN
I'll throw some shameless self promotion here and ask for those interested in providing suggestions for fit improvements for an upcoming MTM order to visit this thread
I'm about to commission a MTM suit from the same maker as the navy one in the pics below. So far the only modification from this suit I have in mind is less roping on the shoulders. Any other suggestions regarding fit? I realize not everyone will like the style but it's the fit I am interested in receiving feedback on. The new suit will be made from the following light cotton fabric: I'm considering white MoP buttons after looking at this pic, what do you think?
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del MySpace scenester visits SF?
I go with a double FIH for narrow collars, and the Knize knot for spread collars that need a heftier knot to fill up space.
Last call, $50 w shipping, going to eBay after this
Quote: Originally Posted by HappyCamper My first post. Nice look... though breaching SF avatar copyright laws?
…yet another drop
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier The commenters on the site just bukkake whatever he shoots - far worse than regular WAYWRN bukkake. The Sartorialist could shoot a picture of a dog taking a shit, saturate the color, and the commenters would say something like: Have any negative comments ever been posted on his blog?
Price drop bump, now $80 + shipping