or Connect

Posts by vncrz

Quote: Originally Posted by LVoer Polo Ralph Lauren Garrison suits. Trim cut with big lapels. On sale this entire weekend.
I went to my usual tailor who has done simple alterations for me with my jacket and some pics to illustrate the issue and he said there wasn't much he could do since it was an issue with the original construction of the jacket and not something alterable. I then went to another tailor who does some bespoke work and he immediately pointed out the balance issue, pinned the back to deal with this and pinned the sides so they followed my waist smoothly. Problem is he...
Used but in perfect condition. $250 shipped continental US Light grey #41 lightweight flannel, super 120's made in England (BTW the dark navy worsted I had posted on the previous thread before it was closed is already sold, so please don't contact me about it) Based on suits I've tried on off the rack, I'd say that overall it fits like a 37R Jacket (measurements based on this): shoulders- 17 1/2" chest- 36" waist- 33 1/2" sleeves- 24 1/2" (non-working...
Quote: Originally Posted by vncrz Hi, my thread in FS: Men's Clothing that was linked to my signature is gone, and I did not break any rule that I am aware of. What happened? Quote: Originally Posted by j * You bumped your thread by saying "bump" * You bumped it by posting more pics or measurements in a reply to the OP * You bumped it by answering a question in a reply to the OP * You bumped it to say...
Hi, my thread in FS: Men's Clothing that was linked to my signature is gone, and I did not break any rule that I am aware of. What happened?
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Anyone really likes this look? Like Michael Scott remarked about Andy's clothing, "It kinda reminds me of Easter". I'm not digging the white outline on the shoes, but overall it looks pretty good to me, particularly the socks matching the stripes on the tie
Notice the gold tooth/cavity filling oh so barely peeking out from her mouth. It looks so nonchalant yet you can tell it was a deliberate stylistic choice. It's the subtle accessorizing that really distinguishes Milanese ladies from the rest.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Actually, I misspoke: the back balance appears too long, not too short. But that said, balance has to do with the jacket's curvature, not its length. In your side-view photo above, the back balance looks long relative to the front because the deepest point of its curvature is lower than that of the front's. Quote: Originally Posted by Maccimus The waist lines dont look smooth. Compare your...
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Shorten the back rise of the trousers and make sure the back balance isn't too short. A view from the side, standing naturally, would be helpful. Personally, i'd want a longer coat and a slightly lower buttoning point, too. Thanks So you're suggesting that the back should be a tad longer relative to the front? Quote: Originally Posted by magogian12345 Are your jean buttons...
Quote: Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty Love this combination. The rather odd stance in the photo does make fit a bit difficult to comment upon. Thanks! I've seen your pics and would say that we have a similar style, except for your intense contempt for my Weejun loafers Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel SC looks great, but the lapels call for a wider tie