or Connect

Posts by vncrz

I just added a pic showing the soles, they are blackened due to walking across dirty surfaces but have a considerable amount of life in them.I would say that they fit true to size, as I wear US8D in C&J Connaught, Loake loafers and Sanders loafers, and thhe C&J Harvards, being UK6.5D (~US7.5D) fit a bit too snug lengthwise, but fit fine across the instep and the rest of the foot. These are the sole measurements:- 10 7/8" lengthwise- 3 7/8" across the widest pointHope that...
Worn sparingly, they are in absolute perfect condition. Will ship them with the original cleaning cloth in a Ray-Ban case. Payment via PayPal only. You can see more pics of the Timeless model here: http://hankjobenhavn.com/timeless/
@gdl203 Thanks for the prompt reply. I wholeheartedly agree with the notion of sticking to a tailor's house cut, however other than the quarters I'm a much bigger fan of Formosa's neapolitan cut than Liverano's, and that would be the only deviation I would request. Could you provide an approximate price for bespoke?Many thanks
The Formosa suits look amazing and at the going price are a steal. I'm a big fan of rounded quarters like Liverano's, would you say the Formosa's are similar to those in the pic from The Armoury's Ethan below? Greg, do you have a showroom? I'll be moving to NYC in August and would certainly like to try a Formosa suit on. Best, VR
My Marlow loafers: It took a while but I've slowly come to terms with and even have begun to appreciate the creases,. However I am very much peeved with those appearing below the apron only on the right shoe, which seems odd as my right foot is slightly fuller than my left, whereas creases are more promiment when shoes fit large
Used Crockett & Jones Harvard shell cordovan loafers size UK6.5, other than some very slight scuffs in the heel they are in excellent condition as can be seen in the pics above. Will ship with the original C&J shoe bags Payment via PayPal, price includes shipping Many thanks, VR
Thanks, US 7.5 then! Only 8 mins before the promo expires
Thanks, yeah I've been thinking about that but I live outside out of the US and shipping them is somewhat of a hassle. If you know the size conversion they use on the Marlow loafers it'd be much appreciated!
Auto bump, but can anyone provide me with further confirmation that it is only a half-size difference as someone wrote in the C&J thread? The discount is about to end and I want to ensure the shoes will fit, thanks!
Thanks, all the Harvards I've seen available online are only in E width (UK), while the RL Marlows are only available in D width (US), so I think the widths are the same, as it seems unlikely they would make them narrower for the US market