or Connect

Posts by owenau1989

Nice one mate! I am planning to get mine next year, would like to ask questions about sizing...I am a UK7 in most shoes, like C&J 358 last, Meermin Olfe last, Tricker's 4444 last; US8 in Alden Aberdeen last; 41 in both U and F lasts of Vass. Should I take a US8 for this pair of boots?
I can hold that for you till January if you really want this! Please let me know
Yea I am sure this is cordovan, it does not have the creases of calf after wearing, and I boned the shoes before, the why it looks so smooth. Meermin cordovan are like this, it requires more buffing to achieve a shiny effect.
No problem. Outsole Measurements: Width: 3.75' Length: 11.375' The Insole measurements should be more or less the same. (too difficult to measure, sorry about that...)
I forgot which last it is in, as it was purchased long ago n the box was damaged. I believe it should be in Rui Last according to my observation. Thanks.
Rick Owens FW11 High Top Zip Boots Color: Black Suede with Special Coating Size: 41 Condition: Brand New with Tag GUARANTEE 100% REAL AUTHENTIC Original Price in IT is HK$14,500 The most rare size for nearly all footwear - sz41 With Original Box with dustbag **PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING FEE (EMS by Hong Kong Post)**
A.Testoni Long Wing Tip Boots Material: Suede Color: Dark Brown Size: 8 (Fits like US 9 / UK 8) Condition: Pre-owned (As pictures) Accessories: Original Shoe Box Remarks: - Applied a layer of 3M Hydrophobic Coating - Side Zip - Rubber Sole (More Durable than Leather Sole) - Shoe trees were inserted after every wear - Under rotation of a pool of 10+ pairs of leather shoes **PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING FEE (EMS by Hong Kong Post)**
Ralph Lauren Purple Label by Edward Green Loafer Material: Calf Color: Mid Brown Size: UK 7.5 / US 8 Last: 101 Condition: Pre-owned (As pictures) Accessories: Nil Remarks: - Metal Plate Installed - Well cared by Saphir and Alden products (Mirror Shine) - Shoe trees were inserted after every wear - Under rotation of a pool of 10+ pairs of leather shoes **PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING FEE (EMS by Hong Kong Post)**
Tricker's James Loafers Material: Calf Color: Reddish Brown Size: UK 7 Last: W2298 Condition: Pre-owned (As pictures) Accessories: Original Shoe Box ONLY Remarks: - Scratches on left shoes 'Toe Area' - Heel Newly Topied (Never worn after that) - Well cared by Saphir and Alden products - Shoe trees were inserted after every wear - Under rotation of a pool of 10+ pairs of leather shoes **PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING FEE (EMS by Hong Kong Post)**
Meermin Plain Toe Blucher Material: Cordovan Color: Burgandy Size: UK 7.5 Condition: Pre-owned (As pictures) Accessories: Original Shoe Box and Shoe Bags Remarks: - Newly Topied (Never worn after that) - Well cared by Saphir and Alden products - Use deer bone to polish after every 3 wears - Shoe trees were inserted after every wear - Under rotation of a pool of 10+ pairs of leather shoes **PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING FEE (EMS by Hong Kong Post)**