or Connect

Posts by owenau1989

nice chukka collection!May I know how do you match your red suede chukkas? I got a pair of red suede chukka but have no idea about how to match...
Price Drop: USD 230 --> USD 199 Shipped!!
More photos taken under white light for reference! To me, it is a 9/10 in condition. It was taken care with Saphir Cordovan Cream (Burgundy) & Renovator. It was newly topied and being put in box since then. I guarantee it is a pair or shell cordovan shoes, but not from Horween. I own calf shoes from Meermin and other brands, and some shell cordovan shoes from Alden. This Meermin is not as 'oily' and shiny as Horween's, but it has the characteristics of cordovan - no...
Nice one mate! I am planning to get mine next year, would like to ask questions about sizing...I am a UK7 in most shoes, like C&J 358 last, Meermin Olfe last, Tricker's 4444 last; US8 in Alden Aberdeen last; 41 in both U and F lasts of Vass. Should I take a US8 for this pair of boots?
I can hold that for you till January if you really want this! Please let me know
Yea I am sure this is cordovan, it does not have the creases of calf after wearing, and I boned the shoes before, the why it looks so smooth. Meermin cordovan are like this, it requires more buffing to achieve a shiny effect.
No problem. Outsole Measurements: Width: 3.75' Length: 11.375' The Insole measurements should be more or less the same. (too difficult to measure, sorry about that...)
I forgot which last it is in, as it was purchased long ago n the box was damaged. I believe it should be in Rui Last according to my observation. Thanks.
Rick Owens FW11 High Top Zip Boots Color: Black Suede with Special Coating Size: 41 Condition: Brand New with Tag GUARANTEE 100% REAL AUTHENTIC Original Price in IT is HK$14,500 The most rare size for nearly all footwear - sz41 With Original Box with dustbag **PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING FEE (EMS by Hong Kong Post)**
A.Testoni Long Wing Tip Boots Material: Suede Color: Dark Brown Size: 8 (Fits like US 9 / UK 8) Condition: Pre-owned (As pictures) Accessories: Original Shoe Box Remarks: - Applied a layer of 3M Hydrophobic Coating - Side Zip - Rubber Sole (More Durable than Leather Sole) - Shoe trees were inserted after every wear - Under rotation of a pool of 10+ pairs of leather shoes **PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING FEE (EMS by Hong Kong Post)**