or Connect

Posts by owenau1989

^^^ Apologize for that. Amended the list accordingly.
No problem mate.List of interested parties for Carmina Burgundy Shell Frankenstich Boots GMTO- MickeyPunch (any color of shell except black & navy)- Steel28 (preferrably burgandy)- watchidiot- owenau1989 (any color of shell except black)- litos- tdes81 (any color of shell except black & brown)- laufer- jackster145 (any color of shell except black)- sacafotos- Cuebert- bbgg- Nullson- CJWYLIE- Suburbia (prefers brown or cognac corodovan)
Thanks man! Look forward to hearing the good news:D
Patrik, is there any updates regarding cordovan in other colors?13 people interested in the MTO up to now:)
or cordovan in other colors, not necessary to be burgandy, but not black.Will that be a bit easier?
List of interested parties for Carmina Burgundy Shell Frankenstich Boots GMTO - MickeyPunch (any color of shell except black & navy) - Steel28 (preferrably burgandy) - watchidiot - owenau1989 (any color of shell except black) - litos - tdes81 (any color of shell except black & brown) - laufer - jackster145 (any color of shell except black) - sacafotos - Cuebert - bbgg - Nullson edited 15th Mar
Thanks Patrik! Will keep spreading this news to get more members to participant in the GMTO once it happens:DList of interested parties for Carmina Burgundy Shell Frankenstich Boots GMTO- MickeyPunch- Steel28- watchidiot- owenau1989- litos- tdes81- laufer- jackster145
Patrik, would like to know how many members I have to gather in order to make the Carmina Burgundy Shell Frankenstich Boots GMTO happen? We have a list of 4 up to now! - MickeyPunch - Steel28 - watchidiot - owenau1989
Patrick please do it again! I am in if this really happens!
nice chukka collection!May I know how do you match your red suede chukkas? I got a pair of red suede chukka but have no idea about how to match...