or Connect

Posts by royskeen

Howdy, Price drop--from $499 to $399 plus shipping and paypal fees! . Priced to move. Get this awesome sweater cheap! This $2k double breasted jacket in Medium (made in Italy) will be perfect for the cold nights in your castle in the Moors. Get your baller on! It's the most sumptuous, warm sweater I have ever put on. It's black. Another awesome styleforum member has the same sweater for sale (except in large) buy his if looking for a larger size! He has better...
Howdy, Steven alan patch pocket herringbone blazer up for sale. Price is down from $125 to $99. These things retail for $500 and up. This has three buttons (horn) and is double vented. Tagged 42r but fits slimmer (more like a 40r) but check measurements. Made in Canada, eh. 100% wool. Fairly heavyweight. Perfect for fall/winter 21 inches pit to pit Shoulders 17 1/2 inches Length 28 1/2 inches Sleeves 25 1/2 inches I ship CONUS with paypal. Add $10 for shipping...
Howdy, Up for sale is a BNWT BC sweater in Medium. It's blue with banded cuffs and bottom. Super soft and warm. Just a little too small for me. Get it at a bargain price. These thing retail for $800 and up! Measurements: 22 pit to pit 17 1/2 shoulders Total length 27 inches. Terms: No refunds unless measurements grossly wrong (I'm not a professional). I'll ship insured with confirmation signature. Add $10 for shipping and +3% for paypal. I ship CONUS only....
Way too spendy for me, the Lohemann's in San Francisco (which normally sucks) has a few Brunello staple cashmere sweaters in XL and XXL. $850 down to $499. Too large and too much for me. But the sweaters look amazing
Very true. I had to sell my grail sports coat I got at Marshalls from Brunello Cucinelli. Luckily I scored a BC cashmere sweater from there the next day.
sold!
PM sent. Pending!
It also has Corneliani, Ralph Lauren Purple label, Rag & Bone, Varvatos, Dolce and Gabbana, and my favorite: Calvin Klein Collection (because they f'up and price them like regular CK sometimes).
Howdy, So I picked up a BC sports goat at a local Marshall's near my work. Unfortunately, it's a bit too tight on me and the tailor says there is not enough extra fabric to let out to cover my beer belly. Rather than return it directly to the store, I thought I would sell it here. This breaks my heart, because it's a grail SC for me. * I noticed today that the flap above the pocket on the inside of the jacket needs to be re-stiched. Please see photo #4. I can't...
Here's my problem. I bought a new Brunello Cucineli sports coat for a steal. It fits fine in the shoulders and when unbuttoned. However, when I button the darn thing it's too tight in the upper waist area (too much beer!). Anyway, can a tailor can remedy this? If so, at what cost? Otherwise, I may post it to B/S....