or Connect

Posts by royskeen

Went to Phoenix today on business. Picked up at Marshalls: Brunello Cucinelli zip-up cashmere sweater (I'm keeping) Rag and Bone Blazer (probably keeping) Prada Dress shirt 16/41 (selling) Loro Piana cashmere Sweater in large (selling) E. Zegna cashmere sweater in XL (selling) **check out my selling pages if interested Left behind: Lots more Rag and Bone (jackets, pants) Corneliani lots of Jack Spade Ralph Lauren Purple Label Shirts Theory Blazers and Suits
Howdy, Up for consideration is a NWT Loro Piana 100% cashmere sweater Turtleneck in Navy Blue. Beautiful, soft and warm. These things retail up to $1000 I think. Anyway, get it here cheap for $299 plus $10 shipping (more if international) plus 3% paypal fees. Sorry about the pics on my crappy Iphone! Made in Italy and a great staple. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 22 inches for chest 24 1/2 sleeve length 25 length Final sale unless measurements are grossly...
Just like this one. http://www.bluefly.com/Prada-white-cotton-poplin-point-collar-dress-shirt/cat60013/314331501/detail.fly Prada white cotton poplin point collar dress shirt. Made in Italy. Retails for something like $368--Bluefly wants $294 plus tax!. Get it here for $99 :nodding:plus $10 shipping (more if international) plus 3% paypal. It's NWOT but I got it with Marshalls with their tag still attached. Classic shirt for cheap. Super nice cloth and buttons! ...
Hi, Up for sale, NWT E. Zegna 100% cashmere sweater in Robin Egg Blue XL (54 (IT). Made in Italy! Awesome, soft and warm. Here are the measurements: 22 chest 25 sleeves 27 length $249 plus $10 shipping (more if international) and 3% papal fees. That equals $267.77! PM if interested! Get a great sweater for cheap. Final sale unless the measurements were grossly wrong.
Brave man to wear this!
It cost me $180 to have the waist suppressed and to have the sleeves altered. Don't know what costs what. But I would guess $50-60 a sleeve. I live in San Francisco.
Tailor is full of crap that you can't alter sleeve length when you have surgeon's cuffs. They do it at the shoulders and it costs extra $$$. I've had it done and the results were great. Get a new tailor!
I believe that most J Lindeberg suits work as separates, much like theory (which is of comparable quality). Good find!
Bumped price drop from $499 to $449. Please make me offers! Worst I can say is no