or Connect

Posts by royskeen

Went to Phoenix today on business. Picked up at Marshalls: Brunello Cucinelli zip-up cashmere sweater (I'm keeping) Rag and Bone Blazer (probably keeping) Prada Dress shirt 16/41 (selling) Loro Piana cashmere Sweater in large (selling) E. Zegna cashmere sweater in XL (selling) **check out my selling pages if interested Left behind: Lots more Rag and Bone (jackets, pants) Corneliani lots of Jack Spade Ralph Lauren Purple Label Shirts Theory Blazers and Suits
Howdy, Up for consideration is a NWT Loro Piana 100% cashmere sweater Turtleneck in Navy Blue. Beautiful, soft and warm. These things retail up to $1000 I think. Anyway, get it here cheap for $299 plus $10 shipping (more if international) plus 3% paypal fees. Sorry about the pics on my crappy Iphone! Made in Italy and a great staple. Thanks for looking! Measurements: 22 inches for chest 24 1/2 sleeve length 25 length Final sale unless measurements are grossly...
Just like this one. http://www.bluefly.com/Prada-white-cotton-poplin-point-collar-dress-shirt/cat60013/314331501/detail.fly Prada white cotton poplin point collar dress shirt. Made in Italy. Retails for something like $368--Bluefly wants $294 plus tax!. Get it here for $99 :nodding:plus $10 shipping (more if international) plus 3% paypal. It's NWOT but I got it with Marshalls with their tag still attached. Classic shirt for cheap. Super nice cloth and buttons! ...
Hi, Up for sale, NWT E. Zegna 100% cashmere sweater in Robin Egg Blue XL (54 (IT). Made in Italy! Awesome, soft and warm. Here are the measurements: 22 chest 25 sleeves 27 length $249 plus $10 shipping (more if international) and 3% papal fees. That equals $267.77! PM if interested! Get a great sweater for cheap. Final sale unless the measurements were grossly wrong.
Brave man to wear this!
It cost me $180 to have the waist suppressed and to have the sleeves altered. Don't know what costs what. But I would guess $50-60 a sleeve. I live in San Francisco.
Sold!
Tailor is full of crap that you can't alter sleeve length when you have surgeon's cuffs. They do it at the shoulders and it costs extra $$$. I've had it done and the results were great. Get a new tailor!
I believe that most J Lindeberg suits work as separates, much like theory (which is of comparable quality). Good find!
Bumped price drop from $499 to $449. Please make me offers! Worst I can say is no