or Connect

Posts by royskeen

For all you Gilt haters, I just got my $49 cashmere hoodie from White & Warren. It's warm and gorgeous! Gilt said the MSRP was $450. Whether that price was really $250, the hoodie was made for Gilt, was leftover cashmere or whatever the issue of the day was, I got one hell of a deal. Not quite the $1800 Varvatos suit I got for $230 from Yoox last week, but an incredible deal!
How wide are the red Zegna and pink Armani ties? Thanks!
I've had two third round interview situations--both at small law firms. I didn't get either job (definitely happy I didn't get the first one). In both situations the firms didn't hire anyone--it was more of a case of whether they really "needed" anyone in this economy as opposed to whether I was the right choice. So I would emphasize the value you could bring to the company over how you best fit the job. Take this with a grain of salt, as I've never worked for a large...
I'm sure. They say "imported" If it was from another country, they usually list it.
Never bought anything from Martin + OSA. Any good? How's the fit? Thanks!
wait is this the D.C. or Chevy Chase location? Can anyone come? If so, what time is it? Thanks!
Price drop to $30
Howdy, Pair of sweet brown PF Flyers here. New in box. Size 10. Got the wrong size, and didn't send them back in time. Willing to let them go for $30 CONUS. Available at 6pm for $50 plus shipping. $110 is the MSRP. Here's the link: http://www.6pm.com/pf-flyers-number-5-chocolate Please PM me. Payment via personal paypal only. Thanks!
price drop down to $50.
Hi, I ordered this in the wrong size. NWT 17L John Varvatos mainline white dress shirt with tab collar. Looks really sharp, but too big for me. CONUS $ via paypal gift. It goes for $225 MSRP, so get this while it's hot Sorry for the crappy iphone pics. NOW $50!!!