or Connect

Posts by royskeen

I've got a killer NWT brooks brothers golden fleece suit in staple charcoal. it looks like it was made by southwick a couple of years ago and says "hand tailored." Made in the USA. it's pleated with one rear vent. You cant get a more perfect business suit in my opinion. It's well made with a real soft hand and great lapel roll and natural shoulder. It's two button. if you don't like pleats, get 'em tailored out for around $50. You're still getting a great deal. If...
Nice basic business suit for a great price. I wish I was about two inches taller! Good luck on the sale!
Howdy, Welcome to Royskeen's luxury sale. First up, Brioni Suit Made in Italy Dark Blue Birdseye Model: NM Estense Fully canvassed 2 button Darts Dual Vents Pick stitching Split curtain wasitband 80% wool/ 20% Silk Flat Front pants Peak lapels Unfinished pants hems new without tags (you know it's new because the pants are unfinished) Note that the sleeves were finished and the pants were hemmed but let out again MSRP: probably more than $5k Tagged a 42 r (but fits closer...
Brunello Cucinelli Rain Coat. Wonderful piece! Tagged: 56 Classic Tan color 100% Cotton MSRP: north of $2000 Flawless except a bit of wrinkling from storage Measurements (which are approximate) 25 inch chest 27 1/2 inch sleeve 20 inch shoulder 33 1/2 BOC Price is $559 $399 CONUS. I will ship internationally at cost.
Howdy, Welcome to Royskeen's luxury sale. First up, is a beautiful Kiton sports coat: 100% Cashmere Dual Vents 2 button Darted Pick Stitching Soft hand Made in Italy Dark blue with a very subtle plaid Made for Wilkes Bashford in San Francisco, California. Tagged a size 40 New without tags condition (you know it's new because of unfinished sleeves and basting is still on the shoulders) Measurements (which are approximate) MSRP: Approximately $6,500 at Neiman...
JosABank is having a sale on pretty much the only thing they're good for: Cedar Shoe trees at $8.50 a pair. Made in the USA. http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop/Product_11001_10050_101593
How much for NEUMORA! in 10.5D in brown. Thanks
Same that Varvatos mainlane uses--heard it's Lardini
New with tags including the basting threads but no sleeve buttons. It's a nice grey check two button sports coat with high arm holes. It retails between $3k to $4k. Get it here for 80% off. All the brioni features they are famous for: handmade, made in Italy, fully canvassed, pick stitching, etc. This comes from Marshall's so no original brioni tags, just the Marshall's tags. This sports coat has not been altered or worn except to try it on. $625 $550 conus. For...
Hi, I picked up a Brioni sports coat (nomentano model) in 42R. It's a bit slim on me. It's grey and comes with all of the usual incredible features (fully canvassed, pick stitching, a drape that would make a bear cry with joy). It's a wool/silk blend (I think 93/7). it's from Wilkes Bashford in San Francisco. I would keep it but it's a bit slim in the shoulders for me. Anybody interested in it for $750 CONUS? If so, I'll put up measurements/pictures this...