or Connect

Posts by niidawg3

Your fit would be significantly better if you enhanced the drape of your pants. I **think** you are slightly bowlegged, but do not account for this, or account for it appropriately in your trousers. Those creases in the inner part of the trousers are evident on almost every pair of pants you post.Also, it would work better if you chose what direction you want to go with the taper/length of your pants. Sharp tapered pants can afford to be a tad shorter (ie the #menswear...
lol.
The top and bottom of your outfit is extremely discordant. I'd have gone for a different jacket to better blend with the pants ... or a different pair of pants to better anchor the jacket.
Been a while ... X-post from WAYWRN
Been a while ...
Belvest makes great stuff. Their quality is right up there ... at least of the stuff i own. However for this particular item; the center vent would be a deal breaker for me. I think the lapels are fine; very good actually.
Been a while ...
Been a while ...
I am surprised no one has mentioned SOS's trousers ... IMO the jacket is pretty good but the drape on the pants could be a lot better. Those lines are a clear sign of poor drape. I think SOS is slightly bow legged and that wasn't factored in by the cutter. Just a thought ... Could be wrong about the bowleggedness ...
o/o this isn't one of your shining moments. Colors are all over the place