or Connect

Posts by niidawg3

LOL
Up for sale is a brand new Crockett & Jones Edgware in a UK 10E, which transfers to about a US 11. This is a factory second from the Crockett & Jones factory store in Northampton. I picked these up during my trip to London last month. They are on the 348 last and were sold for 180 pounds. I am selling them for 325 to account for cost price, the train up to Northampton and a little something for time spent. . Since this is SF, i do not need to say much about Crockett &...
Up for sale is a brand new Crockett & Jones Hallam in a UK 8.5E, which transfers to about a US 9 or 9.5. This is a factory second from the Crockett & Jones factory store in Northampton. I picked these up during my trip to London last month. They are on the 348 last and were sold for 180 pounds. I am selling them for 325 to account for cost price, the train up to Northampton and a little something for time spent. . Since this is SF, i do not need to say much about...
Up for sale is a brand new Crockett & Jones Hallam in a UK 9F, which transfers to about a US 10. This is a factory second from the Crockett & Jones factory store in Northampton. I picked these up during my trip to London last month. They are on the 348 last and were sold for 180 pounds. I am selling them for 325 to account for cost price, the train up to Northampton and a little something for time spent. . Since this is SF, i do not need to say much about Crockett &...
lol
yeah darker shoes would have been better - and the drape of your pants needs some help too.
stitches - that is a summer tie - would look better with a cotton khaki suit or a navy linen suit.
Been a while ... Dont remember if i posted this before ... apologies if i did ...
Victor is this a new jacket? I see some changes from this and your older jackets, particularly in the lapels and collar. Just wondering.
Chocosa - you've been putting together some really nice fits. Well played. Sorry couldn't use the thumbs up feature on the iPad.