or Connect

Posts by niidawg3

Does this qualify as peacawking?
Champions League Tuesday ... My pents need a pressing ...
oh wow - didnt realize we had a regular poster from Mexico City. Too bad i'm leaving tomorrow AM.PM me if it fits into your schedule for a meat up tonight. I'm in Polanco at the W.
Greetings from Mexico City ... After a loooong day
You're all far too kind. I'll try to post a little more ... in between slaving away for the man
a looong Thursday ...
Its been a while ...
LOL
Up for sale is a brand new Crockett & Jones Edgware in a UK 10E, which transfers to about a US 11. This is a factory second from the Crockett & Jones factory store in Northampton. I picked these up during my trip to London last month. They are on the 348 last and were sold for 180 pounds. I am selling them for 325 to account for cost price, the train up to Northampton and a little something for time spent. . Since this is SF, i do not need to say much about Crockett &...
Up for sale is a brand new Crockett & Jones Hallam in a UK 8.5E, which transfers to about a US 9 or 9.5. This is a factory second from the Crockett & Jones factory store in Northampton. I picked these up during my trip to London last month. They are on the 348 last and were sold for 180 pounds. I am selling them for 325 to account for cost price, the train up to Northampton and a little something for time spent. . Since this is SF, i do not need to say much about...