or Connect

Posts by niidawg3

Back to Back ...
let the dawg roam//and he'll find his way home//thank you holmes!!not Canali - it's bespoke
Been a while ...
bro - from your username, i take it you are Ghanaian/with Ghanaian ancestry. I'm a Ghanaian too and this place has been great for learning. There is a lot to learn here. i can guarantee you will become a better dresser if you stick around with the right attitude.More is less in most instances and it takes a while to hit that sweet spot. In some cases, you may be getting "great" feedback from those around you who don't know better (the facebook likes, the instagram loves,...
lol ... wide brim up in this B!!!
here to help ... lol.
It's been a while ... Full shot ... One of the few non-rainy days in Atlanta this summer (smh!!)
UC - this seems to be your best fitting suit by a mile. really nice shoulders and chest fit. Do you have other models of the same from PS?
Been a while ... Saturday wedding: Long Wednesday:
generally nice outfit, but please dont dress for SF approval. learn from here and wear what you feel good in, using the concepts you learn.The theorem of Acrid's noob cycle dictates that if you dress to SF approval, your wife is likely to sleep with a fireman ... which is no bueno.