or Connect

Posts by ClassyGuy1

Quote: Originally Posted by blackbowtie TMI. Oh, I don't think so. In fact, I'm surprised that he doesn't do it more frequently. I now start to wonder if I'm too hard on myself (no pun intended) by making sure I trim "down there" AT LEAST once a week.
Would there neccessarily be anything wrong with shaving the head and/or face on a daily basis/every single day?
Assuming you shave your head, how often do you shave your head? Daily? Every other day? Once a week? Etc.?
I'm in the market for a new face wash (currently using Clearasil Ultra) and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a really superb face wash for men.
What is the best overall (quality, comfort, style, will give you the best chance of getting compliments from the ladies, etc) designer/brand of sunglasses for men? Also, how are Arnette sunglasses and Oakley sunglasses as far as brands go? Are those pretty solid brands or are they pretty low-end?
Ok, so I've tried Diesel...I've tried 7 For All Mankind...I've tried Calvin Klein....now I'm ready to step it up in the jean department, so I'm wondering...What is the absolute best overall (quality, comfort, style, will give you the best chance of getting compliments from the ladies, etc) designer/brand of jeans for men? I've had a couple people tell me that, without a doubt, it's Real Japan Blues. Can anyone vouch for that?
Grown men wearing Sports Jerseys for casual/street wear: Perfectly acceptable or a total fashion faux-paux unless you're either 13 years old or at a game?
This is my debut post in the "What Are You Wearing Now/Today" thread. So, without further ado, live from my hotel room in Indianapolis this morning: - Red Plaid Slim-Fit Scotch & Soda Shirt - White Hanes Tee - 7 For All Mankind Jeans (Relaxed Fit) - Black Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Lo-Tops
A couple of questions... 1. Are all of the jeans at selfedge.com worth the price? 2. What is the best brand of jeans on that site?
What is your favorite brand of jeans?