or Connect

Posts by ClassyGuy1

When showering, I always used to use a washcloth, but a few years ago, switched to using a loofah as an alternate to the washcloth that I used to use. But I never thought to stop and think whether a loofah is meant to serve as an actual replacement to a washcloth or if it's supposed to be just an extra step in the showering process. Can anyone tell me?
Is CetaPhil lotion good or just so-so/just another lotion?
I know that it sounds easier said than done, my friend...but take it from someone who has been shaving his head for the last 8 years now. You've just got to give it a try and see what you think of it. Remember that if you don't like it, it's hair and it will always grow back (unless, of course, you're losing it)
Quote: Originally Posted by jerrybrowne Sorry if this has been covered. I tried several searches and didn't find anything. Do you guys use the in-store tailors if alterations are free? Specifically, Black Fleece items receive free alterations at Brooks Brothers. Would you trust the brooks Brothers Tailors to do a good job for alterations more complicated than sleeve and pant shortening? Thanks! I do, because the two women who do the...
Quote: Originally Posted by BrooklynHighpost Not trying to gross anyone out, but found bright red blood today. Kinda freaked me out. Don't really know what to do about it. Don't have health insurance so I'm trying to avoid the doctors, but if this persist I might have to. Dude, I had a buddy of mine have this problem and I don't recall what exactly ending up coming from his situation, but I would suggest that you visit your doctor immediatly...
A HUGE "thank you" to all of your for your help, advice and suggestions! And you're right...I'm amazed with this Badger and Blade website!
But the way I look at it, I am currently using a razor that has not 1, 2, 3, 4...but 5 blades, so isn't it safe to assume that the shave I'm currently getting goes 5 times faster than using a single-bladed Saftey Razor is going to go? And is there any way that I can use store-bought Gilette Shave Gel in a can for a safety razor, or do you pretty much [u]have to[u] buy a pricy cream and a brush and do the "mug and brush" thing? Also, should I start out with a CVS or...
Is shaving with a safety razor a LOT more time-consuming that shaving with a Mach 3 or a Fusion or something else?
I currently shave my head every other day with a Gilette Fusion Power razor and I have been using that razor for the last 1 1/2-2 years and some days I've been pleased with the results and some days I find myself looking for a closer shave, or the closest shave possible. I have started reading into Safety Razors and have never tried one, but am intrigued. Would switching to a safety razor make a huge difference with the closeness of the shave I get or would I be just as...
I currently use a Gillette Fusion Power Razor with Gillette Fusion Shaving Gel (found at any grocery/drug store) or sometimes use Barbasol (Yes, the $1 a can stuff). I have always been interested in using a bit of a high end shaving "cream", but the only shaving "cream" that I've used was a brand called Alba and it didn't lather like the Gillette or Barbasol or Edge or anything lathers and foams. Are there any shaving "creams" that lather just like a can of Edge (If so,...