or Connect

Posts by ClassyGuy1

Hi all. I apologize if this is not in the correct spot, but I didn't know where else to go with this question. I was wondering if any of you fellas have ordered necklaces or pendants from Tribal Hollywood (www.tribalhollywood.com) and if so, what you think of their products. Are they worth it or are they kind of low-end/cheap junk?
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho For the record, and I already PM'ed this guy a response to the above post, I like Rube and the only reason I chimed in was because it rhymed. Well, shit, this sucks. I actually thought I had someone on my side there for a second. So, I guess I stand corrected. I guess it's true what they say about this site....the "Style Forum Veterans" all stick together and usually give the cold shoulder to anyone on...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube Whoa. That's some serious cross-poasting, there ClassyGuy1 Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube Google is amazing. I was interested to see if there was a discussion somewhere regarding Mr. Brasi. edit: At the behest of my son-in-law, a Microsoft employee (er "partner") I am supposed to say "Bing". Quote: Originally Posted by ClassyGuy1 At the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube Google is amazing. I was interested to see if there was a discussion somewhere regarding Mr. Brasi. edit: At the behest of my son-in-law, a Microsoft employee (er "partner") I am supposed to say "Bing". At the behest of myself, for copying-and-pasting my B&B post, you're an asshole.
I'm going to go with Johnny Unitas. I mean, the man holds the record for most consecutive games with a TD pass (49).
-Why does Sonny get whacked? (The only answer I can come up with is that he appeared to be awfully cocky and didn't listen to anyone, basically marching to the beat of his own drum. So that made him impossible for people to deal with) -Why did Luca Brasi get whacked? (This one, no matter how many times I watch it, I can't seem to figure out why exactly he got whacked)
Ok, just wondering how many of you pamper yourself with, and how often you get, each of the following... -Manicures -Pedicures -Massages -Facials -Eyebrow Waxings I haven't had a manicure, pedicure, facial or massage in about a year, but I try to get the eyebrows waxed about once a month. **Also...does getting any of this embarrass you at all or do you keep it very discrete when you go to have any of these done?**
What is your opinion of fedoras? Are they cool and stylish or a fashion no-no in your book? Do you own one?
Quote: Originally Posted by ulim I would graduate to a DE safety razor instead of the Fuzion for the closest possible shave (check out the guide to wetshaving thread or SF affiliate WestCoastShaving.com). For the best shave, I recommend the first pass be with the grain, second pass across the grain (ie. 90 degrees), and the final pass against the grain. However, if you attempt to do these different passes with a Fusion, you will probably end up...
But I'm right to be using it instead of a washcloth and not WITH a washcloth also?