or Connect

Posts by ClassyGuy1

I would not be buying them anything, as I am the one who they are entertaining. But I do agree with the concept of politely and graciously accepting food and drink from them, but not buying the most expensive items on the menu.
In the near future, a customer of the company that I work for is going to be taking my wife and I to a sporting event. The customer has mentioned that, because the tickets are theirs, they have to be present which is completely understandable. At one point, the customer stated in an E-Mail that we might be able to go out for dinner and drinks before the sporting event, which would have to be on their tab, since everything has to be paid for by their company. But that's...
How can I change my user name on this site? I checked the User CP and there isn't an option there and I have sent a PM to 3 seperate moderators, none of which have responded to me. Does anyone know how I can go about changing my user name? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Ok, fellas...how did you meet your wife/fiance'/girlfriend? I met mine at a corporate party that our office (of the place I was working at, at the time) was having. It was a triple celebration...one girl from Customer Service just got engaged to a guy from the Sales department, another girl was celebrating a birthday and I had gotten a promotion to the accounting department. I brought a buddy of mine along with me that night to the piano bar the party was at and noticed...
Bars are the best choice by far. The only place I could see even remotely comparing would be a sporting event like a baseball or hockey game.
I proposed to my wife at Dieppe Park in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Yeah, I know, not really an "engagement proposal mecca", but I wanted to be different and not just propose in New York's Central Park like 14,000 other guys in history probably have. It was December 1, 2007 and it was cold and snowy and about 20 degrees out, but I got down on one knee in the snow and proposed, with a beautiful nighttime skyline of Detroit in the background. I know it doesn't sound all...
Update: So, I decided to not go with Gillette' Clinical Strength Deodorant, but rather a stick of their new Odor Shield Deodorant and I love it!
While I believe in "to each his own" with the choice of the presence of chest/body hair, I know that I, personally, find mass amounts of body/chest hair absolutely disgusting. A buddy of mine asked me at the beach once "Dude, I'm pretty sure I can tell the answer, but do you shave your chest and pits?!". When I told him that I do, he kind of snickered. I know that seems a little "fruity", but I'm sorry, I don't know how some guys rock the loads of chest hair they have ,...
Would it really only benefit me if I sweat buckets? I'm just a little hesitant to spend $8 on a stick of it if I would be just fine using pretty much any $3 stick on the shelf at the store.
So, I'm in the market for a new stick of deodorant and I'm wanting to try a new deodorant that will last as long as possible (protection-wise, like 24 hrs). I have noticed that Gillette (as well as a couple of other companies) has introduced a Clinical Strength version. Now, I don't sweat any more frequently or profusely than the typical guy. I'm wondering if anyone has tried the Gillette Clincal Strength Deodorant and if so, what you think of it. Also, with me being...