or Connect

Posts by impolyt_one

Yeah removing a snap and re-setting a new one is no problem. We can send you one.
I got a crocker jug of Platte Valley corn whiskey waiting for me when I get home to Japan. Local special from back home in America. I fully expect to have a massive headache from it.
then a nice 15 second dry hump where you go flaccid suddenly, she hops off and coughs, and then you turn out the lights quickly, laying in the fetal position with your backs to each other..... wondering what it all could've been like if you'd gone against your father's will and actually gone through on your plan to take your djembe and follow Phish for a year.
Oppa is actually sitting in Gangnam right now, posting this to styleforum. So I guess I am gangnam style.
yeah tbh I find light colored leather jackets not so good. pure white would be the worst. ivory isn't much better. Please don't order these things when you have far more awesome choices available to you.
toj arr rook arike we azian we mek reja jeket po yoo 735 dolla sucky sucky but pwice going up soon cuz suppwy side raised pwice a bit
no. God does not want people to wear ivory/white leathers. Black leather was made for a reason. Because it's fucking awesome.
no, not at all. You will get an error code and all planes will fall from the sky from interference, killing tens of thousands instantly.
Update: bought 3 packs
All my jeans have it. Sometimes I even carry two iPhones, and I've had other phones in the same Jeans since they're 5 years old - key is to start the lap fades without your phone because the phone will prevent one side from creasing properly. After the fading starts you can go back to putting In your pocket.