or Connect

Posts by impolyt_one

I like that you like black.
I don't think the lamb comes in separate tones like the calf did, it's just one whisky, and it's medium amber'ish. I say go with lamb unless you just really need the harder shell of the calf. Lamb looks better and just feels more impressive. Considering your climate, the lamb is all the better too.
no, no gimmicks. It was nearing pretty good, solid food (though a little gratuitous with the foams and offset plating) - they only even really did a few playful things, mainly towards dessert - some flower pots of chocolate that you had to smash with your spoon to really eat, and then a mint meringue cigarette in the petits (because everybody out here smokes, lol)
I saw a proper picture of OP in SW+D in one of the threads - he's no Brad Pitt, but he looks totally normal. Also, he doesn't appear that short.
I went to Jungsikdang (in Seoul, not Tribeca) - it was actually quite good. Not world-class, but for Seoul, on a different echelon. Rather impressive. I'd go again just to see the ever changing menu (was also set up like EMP's old grid menu but with more descriptors and humility)
Went to the museum of western art in Ueno recently, done by le Corbusier - it too was functional, at best. A bit of a letdown.
ours will be more women-sized than those...
I had the usual tonight. California rolls and a bottle of 2007 Conti.
Would not be surprised if you subbed the usual fountain Pepsi for a magnum of vintage burg.
Wine of a king. Food of a peasant.