or Connect

Posts by impolyt_one

No personal interest in the F10 M5. Not that I could afford one anyway, but fake exhaust note? Really? It's the NA motors with ITB's that still put people on notice. The F10 is also too big. I'd forgive that motor in a San Marino Blue M6GC though...
only pic I took of it for now - y'all probably seen a bone stock Jerez M3 before, so not much for the imagination. Can't wait to get all that nasty tint taken off. it's debadged in the back too. I kind of like it that way, because Koreans put ///M badges on literally every BMW in existence. So many ///M320d's and ///M523i's here it's ridiculous. I once saw a Mini Countryman with a Nurburgring sticker that contained both a BMW logo and an ///M logo within it. They go...
yea, but Korean prices are not as crazy as they used to be. When I first came out here, a 911 C2 cost $150k when they were down in the $60k's in America. They've cut almost all the import tax in recent years, and they finally have car financing systems in place here. Prices are still way different than America though, because of all the price fixing and dumping in the US. Price everywhere else in the world is basically the Euro price at some sort of manageable forex...
joined the ranks of the driving again after all these years, E92 M3 DCT in Jerez/fox red novillo - now I'll be making Piobaire's dreams come true by talking about the car I do own, and it's a BMW too - so let's make this the official SF BMW circle jerk thread again. Looked at a lot of cars, all the way down to 320i/d's that they don't even have in America, but the selection for everything was poor overall and I needed something with both resale value, cachet, and...
Time for an update. From all the discussion it just seems like people are kicking around. We'll stop taking orders completely before the end of the year, and production will go into 2014. I don't know what we'll do when we apply that last TOJ label to the final order and send it out, but I imagine it will be a pretty emotional one. Perhaps it might be relieving, I guess. MTM was a hell of a lot of work. We're still balancing the restaurant life with TOJ. Dan and...
new 228i is actually not so bad. I wouldn't want one, but it's a) a lot better looking than the 1er coupe, and b) $31,500 base, 240hp, 0-60 in 5.4s.... which is what the E36 M3 did, in $34,995 worth of 1994 dollars...
mgm, make the foie and truffle pie so that I can live vicariously through you.
I have TOJ stuff. Wear according to mood. I just gravitate towards the MMM i have because it's 13 years broken in, and looks cool because of that. The fit changes season to season and I have a body that isn't usually suited to OTR clothes. The MMM somehow fits me well (and I wear it oversized by a half size or so) and I've never seen a better fit with that jacket than I get with it. There's no magic to it and it's not a cure-all, I just so happened to have it for...
It's the beginning of a journey, but the clothes are keeping my life in duality. Lots to talk about. I need to keep going deeper so the story begins to show itself.
sup y'all.... been cooking. Apparently it takes 14 hours a day, 7 days a week. We gotta cut off orders eventually but they haven't been coming in much lately anyway, it sort of cut itself off naturally. We are jsut letting the last few people in who have late excuses, I guess. We're making the clothes as normal, but there were a lot of orders as you can tell. I think I explained that the relationship between lead time and order date was exponential and not linearly...