or Connect

Posts by impolyt_one

Got a few bag and wallet orders. Thanks to everybody. mcsmif - I'm sorry that you feel that way and I can see it your way, but I think there may be some simple misunderstanding - the bag and the wallet are not made side by side with MTM jackets, they're made way across town by separate people who do just those products, and we haven't offered those in a long time and I thought it'd be a nice way to re-offer them to the people who wanted them and missed out, without...
No it's not. Fits in the back pocket of a pair of smaller-pocketed jeans (like APC)
Alright dudes - first off, gotta say I am thankful for the support, when it means getting us to the next level. A free beer and a lifetime of K-beezies for everyone who supports the dream and comes to the restaurant. Just sat on my living room floor with morning with a pair of scissors and some tacks and did a rough mockup of the bench seating in TOJ black goatskin and two layers of foam in separate densities, and I must say, dem asses are in for a treat. I hope you...
Sup y'all. Long post, way overdue. All is well and alive at TOJ, just getting to wrap up final order taking as we speak. Order log is all queued up, producing on the regular. As for the future of TOJ - 100%, we will never make MTM again. It was great but as you can see, people want their clothes faster than MTM can really allow. I am really wanting to make new clothes (both men's and women's) again but they'll need to be made in larger batches so that people can get...
I do like many OXO and Giesser Messer kitchen tools though. Many are well designed. The OXO pepper grinder is nice for quick refills, and comes apart easily for cleaning as well. I think I have 3 or 4 of them and I often fill them with spice blends to grind.
Looking to split ways with my M3 myself, soon. Been an awesome car. Might even get another someday. Otherwise, the bar is set very high. The M5 I am learning to like more and more for different reasons. Here's how they're looking right now:
typical bad boy shit. What's the bill on that?
Guy here with a restaurant down the street DD's a first-gen Cali Spyder like it's a Honda and parks it in front of his shop all day, literally everyday. Even has the ceramics. Red over classic tan hides, Daytona seats, etc, it's decent butI'm surprised how little it stirs people up. It's definitely not a 458. I am halfway between understanding the guy's feelings and not at all. I'm just surprised it handles daily driving apparently like a German car.
$27,000, about 35k mi's on the odo, legally registerable in the US now: http://ucar.carview.yahoo.co.jp/model/bmw/m3/CU0004787621/
E30 M3's are well within legality to import from Europe or Japan now, and maybe even some '89 E34 M5's - why haven't I seen many jumping on this? E30 M3's are all high mileage, multi-owner cars in America going for insane prices now, but you can get some awesomely pristine high-spec dogleg tranny M3's in Japan with like, 30k miles on them for $30k'ish on up.