or Connect

Posts by impolyt_one

shipped some small things - but big shipping drop is coming Monday
I had a bunch of JR classics recently as well, was introducing a friend to them. Joel was not in the house this time. L'Atelier in HK always seems to run an a la carte menu that is almost entirely classic stuff all the time. The caviar over crustacean jelly is only 40 something dollars down there. Seems a bargain considering how thick they lay the caviar, you can't go and buy that much caviar in a store for ten bucks, for sure.
I only have a few shirts worth of fabric in blue and white. I need to count out the remaining fabric to see if that's even worth doing - the selvedge material meant that the rolls are not as wide as normal and so the yardage needed per shirt is surprisingly large.
No beef. Mr Moo is your garden variety internet troll who has devoted years to winning styleforum. Quality life pursuits, you know.
Why is Mr. Moo posting in this thread more than me? Don't you have some other threads where you can talk about Rick Owens and other edgy designs, dude?
Was gonna stamp all of them gold.
The backpack is durable, I have seen DJ Bento's fly over the world every weekend for gigs as his sole luggage and it looks good every time I meet up with him. Rain? Do cows melt in the rain? It's fine, dude. Just a brushing or whatever is needed if it gets water spots. Lifetime? It will last longer than you will want to wear it.
oh i missed barrettdudley's post too- 'It' is not funding other ventures, 'I' am funding my own venture. Just wanted to clear that up. You guys buy clothes and cars and whatnot as your hobbies- I am buying a restaurant because it's a hobby I can make into a separate business. Figurative language causing confusion maybe?
Back to the original topic - I forgot to mention that the wallets don't come with that wool dust bag. Sorry, forgot about that. Was just something i hobbled together back in 2010 with my sewing machine for fun and the production wallets name came with them. I hope that isn't a deal breaker.
Got a few bag and wallet orders. Thanks to everybody. mcsmif - I'm sorry that you feel that way and I can see it your way, but I think there may be some simple misunderstanding - the bag and the wallet are not made side by side with MTM jackets, they're made way across town by separate people who do just those products, and we haven't offered those in a long time and I thought it'd be a nice way to re-offer them to the people who wanted them and missed out, without...