or Connect

Posts by impolyt_one

skeen, why not tell me what your jacket order is specifically, so I can look into it, instead of just attacking me? what do you expect from this?
Spagettimatt, those are easy to address - a) I was sending refunds until somebody did a chargeback suddenly and froze my Paypal. Since then I haven't been able to receive or send any payments, so it goes without saying. The products are sent out because they were paid for and are being made regularly by the outsource, but the paypal is frozen and I am overseas, so it's kinda hard to work that back out. b) In terms of the total orders that were taken from the time I...
Yes, it always was. I was gonna go to the shipping drop because it's Monday, but now I have to hold that off so I can post here today. The production and orders were all being fulfilled without my intervention but I get what is not shippable and put it aside, so in a moment, I am gonna go to the storage and pull out the grey matter items and then post them here. I don't think we can ID all of them this way, but I'll explain what is going on with all of the hold items.
Good morning, y'all. I had everybody asking me why spammers were hitting the various sites as I got up this morning - is that breek12? I will post back in a second in more detail, but wanted to let whoever was spamming it up all over the internet to know that the other lines, phone numbers, sites - they aren't under my admin and the spam is getting deleted or unanswered by the people who have those pages.
Updates a) If your last name is on this short list, I need you to email so we can either send/handle your order - in possession of items have been either unaddressable recently or dug back out from the storage again, needing sendable addresses, or clarification. Most of these are TOJ0. Wade Ling Gnolla Holten Le (Tran?) Wood Newall Schupanitz b) I have a navy/black TOJ0 around size 48-50 (longish) and a black/black 44 with shortened everything - both are nameless...
Hey guys - sorry for the break again. I got really busy and then just never stopped being busy lately. I have some shipments ready to go out right now but need addresses; additionally, the bulk of orders are going to be finished within the month or into January and things will be moving quite quickly from here on out, so what I’d like is for basically every single person with an outstanding order to email back in the same email thread of the order (consolidate to the...
Hey guys, sent out tracking for the ones from Friday afternoon. In the process of shipping and sending tracking for a separate set of leathers currently, will take a couple days to send those confirmations. I am having to cross check a bunch of lists now regarding name and address changes and order statuses. We are trying to speed this up by contacting you directly for your actual name and current address. To that, for today - if your last name is Pericoli, Pan,...
need to make some copy to post there: Hi guys, getting the intel telling me to check in with updates. We got a lot of them. I have sent a couple batches of individual styles and need to send a couple dozen tracking numbers out for today’s batch still (will get to over the weekend) and then Monday my off day will be shipping of a couple leather batches. There’s now more than I can ship in a couple days worth of hauls so it takes some time and your number will show up...
Update from our side; some explaining of our added delays and other issues brought to me. We started the summer off pretty well, things were getting made and shipped - and then our production manager’s father fell ill and so he had to go to the States to be with him. That was about a month. In the meantime I was given the production and shipping to handle, but my pace on that wasn’t up to speed and I hit some difficulties with shipping (more on this in a sec) as well...
in manufacture.