or Connect

Posts by impolyt_one

I'd prefer a clean slate up to the minute data email when you do so. Thank you in advance. Addresses as well as items received change regularly and it's fastest for me to work with a status reading.
notwithit, I know your name. Whole Foods bags, right?
Guys, with personal order status things, please direct them to the email for consolidation and so that I can address them when I go into the emails. The thread is not a viable way to store this info, nor can I decrypt names and such if you're trying to remain private. What I have in my hands at any given time is a lot of jackets that are obviously of a certain style, leather, and sometimes have non standard detailing - and then most of them have a very specific set of...
Ok, I went across town and went into the storage. This is a portion of what’s in there but I couldn’t bring all of it in two goes. I don’t want to start some online picture ID game with these, so please refrain from that and let me go through each one and determine whether it is now sendable not once I cross check all the ID sources. If it’s gone to this collection then it’s a matter of either being not sendable at the time due to name errors, whether you were on the...
can I get a last name with that? You see, there are a number of people named Michael.
whoa barramnudi, did you just post that on the last page? sorry, I am trying to post and refresh the page and posts are getting edited. Too many moving parts.
Spaghettmatt, I am going out to the storage across town to grab that stuff. Then I can post on it.
All real names/real addresses/order specifics should be sent with information and dropped into the gmail, to be on record and searchable. Do not send me SF pm's because I need this info to be consolidated and there on hand for for the manufacturing people as well as the shipping people to grab your updated info and transcribe it to shipping slips if applicable.
Cutemelon (and anybody henceforth asking status questions) - I need to know your name/any names/email aliases (not the address, but the name that would appear for me to search) involved with your order to be able to search for them. When I said 85% of the orders are complete, that means they are shipped and with their owners. If your order is outstanding it's either late in the queue or been held for some reason (which is what I'll go out today and retrieve and look over)
Natalie, I think it was shipped with all of them but I'd have to go through the shipping archive to check. Give me some time to confirm as it's all on paper.