or Connect

Posts by impolyt_one

in manufacture.
as usual there are more jackets to ship this week, but I have a few from the last batch still waiting for correct address slips too, so you were probably in there. Just double-checking everything before sending.I ran out of totes when I shipped last time so I think there were two that were meant to get totes and didn't get them. The choice was to send then or to hold those two jackets back and wait another week for more totes to be made, so I figured people would want...
doing some shipping through the week. Not staggered, but will be bit by bit as I am doing it singlehandedly and there's only so many 5 lb a piece jackets you can do in one haul in a post office workday. Will be over the course of a few days at least.
business as usual... that's one room. there are 4 more rooms...
as I stated in my prior post there are no more orders being taken. you can relax.
To be honest, both are variables of each other - I agree that we should've explored more into sampling the range of available materials; it would've taken more work and TOJ was always about running very slim and low key, with the fewest possible people putting everything into the jackets and not really doing the glamour and smoke and mirrors of presentation/disposable showcasing.Pricing up would've probably afforded someone who could've done things like that, as well as...
but she wears fake TOJ.... how am I supposed to date a girl who wears fake TOJ....
Update to the update that was the update; nothing has changed with TOJ since I last posted, the jackets are being made one by one as they were 5 years ago, the last orders came in awhile ago, and yes, there were so many orders suddenly that the production got bottlenecked long ago (which I thought was obvious at this point - after I described how it would happen before it happened, and then explained that it did happen as it happened....) - and still everything is moving...
T-1 was always one of the most underrated TOJ's of all time I think. Those little white loops closing the hidden placket were punched and sewn by hand, initially by me. Was one of my favorite parts of any TOJ.
Got some tracking numbers to send. Still my Wednesday in Korea. :P Just had a busy day and it's not over yet.