or Connect

Posts by Stazy

I bought the 610. It might not make me faster initially but being able to see my progress should be motivating. I like obsessing over numbers.
Started running again after taking several months off due to knee issues and am pleased to report that they feel great. To celebrate, I bought a Garmin and am blown away by it. For people who like to geek out over stats, this thing is a dream come true. I can't believe it took me so long to pick one up.
I don't really know much about it. Just picked it up on a whim from JNBY. [[SPOILER]]178 cm isn't that short.Nope. Just Acne. They faded faster than an American Idol winner.Not likely.
boring fit but at least I'm good looking.
Post the music video here!
Maybe I'm just having bad luck but the last 4 pieces I've bought were falling apart after only a few months. (dip dyed sweater, flight pants, and two pairs of denim)
I really like a lot of Geller's stuff but the quality is just terrible. I think I'm about ready to give up on the brand.
It's more like the sexual history of the girl standing next to me is about to change.