or Connect

Posts by inimitable

Check out www.meermin.es
Love this jacket. B&Tailor put out some lovely clothes and have one of the best Tumblr's to boot.
3 ties remaining
Drop
Prices dropped
Prices have been dropped
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good leather conditioner? I have a pair of C&Js that seem to have permanently dry heel counters which appear lightly cracked. I normally use Saphir Renovateur which alleviates the problem slightly, but it always returns. I've stripped the shoes of excess polish once before with Lexol Cleaner and then applied Renovateur but it doesn't seem the Saphir really penetrates the leather to deep condition it. Plus i've also read negative...
For sale are several pairs of trousers made by Incotex for Kent & Curwen.These are all slim fitting, especially through the leg and I would recommend sizing up one. All are unfinished with an inseam of 36-37". RRP is £200-£240. Closeups are most representative of colour.Postage will be £10 untracked or £14 with tracking worldwide. UK is free.1) Greyish brown donegal. Size 36. Asking £99 £89Split, pleated, curtained waistband3 point closureBelt loop keeper100% woolWaist:...
That gray POW is
Very nice. I imagine these won't last long.