or Connect

Posts by inimitable

Looking for a recommendation for denim. Currently wearing APC NS, but would prefer something with a slightly higher rise. Must be raw and minimalist in design. I'm looking at 3sixteen 30BSP, but would like to hear other (cheaper) options.
General thoughts on the shirt/brand? I've been coveting their stuff for a while. Any handwork to speak, what is the fit like?
For sale is a PRL x Corneliani tweed jacket. Size 42L Plush wool/angora mix. Very soft hand. 3 patch pockets, side vents, soft shoulder. Worn very sparingly, no issues or signs of wear. Asking £120 £100 Shoulder 19 Sleeve 26.25 BOC 32 Pit to pit 21.5
None of my RLBL or RLPL have the silver Caruso tag, so I would not automatically assume that it is no longer made by Caruso.In fact, just checking a RLPL coat of mine, it has the same supplier code (25094) so I would assume nothing has changed and they are still made by Caruso.
Clearing out a few ties. Worn a few times each unless noted.Asking £20 each.Postage will be £10 worldwide with tracking/insurance. Regular airmail would be £6 but no tracking.Rubinacci knit - lilac/blue SOLD [[SPOILER]] Red sozzi zig zag knit SOLD [[SPOILER]] Handmade macclesfield 36oz print. Brand new, 2 available.Drakes macclesfield print - pink with blue/white geometric pattern
For sale are several brand new pocket squares. The classic wardrobe staple. They are made from crisp Irish linen and feature hand rolled edges. I have 2 sizes - 31cm and 42 cm. Asking £15 and £20 each respectively. Postage will be a flat rate of £3 worldwide. Tracking/insurance is an optional extra £5. 31cm 42cm
Pretty sure the OP didn't get the suit from Richard James. I'd be awfully disappointed if I'd spent £3.5K on this.Assuming from the mill label that it is HK bespoke... But I could be wrong.
Selling a pair of RL saddle shoes, made in England by Crockett & Jones. Size 11D (US). Have been worn no more than 5 times. Taupe suede with brown scotchgrain on a brick red rubber sole. £99 shipped worldwide with tracking/insurance
16.25 across and 39 inseam
Selling a pair of NWT Polo flannel trousers. Made in italy by Corneliani Double forward pleats, unfinished hems, side adjusters, split curtained waistband. Size 32 16.25" across the waist, 39" inseam and 8.75" leg opening 95% Wool, 5% Cashmere £89 plus delivery