or Connect

Posts by inimitable

Really nice
It might just be that the RLBL cut is not for you. Notice how wide the shoulders are. They are very padded and create a distinct silhouette. You could try Polo Ralph Lauren which offers a much more natural shoulder.
Selling a selection of pocket squares, hand made in England.The silks are hand printed by one of the most well known silk mills and the edges are meticulously hand rolled.All are approximately 31x31 cmsAsking £20 each plus postage which is a flat rate of £3 worldwide.1) SOLD [[SPOILER]] 2) SOLD [[SPOILER]] 3)4) SOLD [[SPOILER]] 5) SOLD [[SPOILER]] 6) SOLD [[SPOILER]] 7) SOLD [[SPOILER]] 8) SOLD [[SPOILER]] 9) SOLD [[SPOILER]] 10) SOLD [[SPOILER]] 11) SOLD [[SPOILER]] 12)...
+1, those loafers are great. Are they from the Cleverley shop in London?
Selling a NWT PRL sports coat. POW check made of caramel and blue yarns with a faint lavender overcheck Wool/silk/linen mix with slight slubby texture up close 42L 3 roll 2 button Side vents Asking £150 £120 plus shipping Shoulders 18.75 Pit to pit 22 Sleeve 26.5 BOC 32
I'd suggest going down one chest size and trying the long fitting (assuming this is a regular)
Amazing, if only a long fitting
Is it safe to size down half on a pair of Conistons?
Thanks! Can't believe this is still here!
Shoot me an offer, i'm looking to shift this.